ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Luatua !

Bodizephax

I've posted how many times?
Feb 24, 2012
Rikers Island (Lifer)
www.gstatic.com
Alabama wanted him bad ! Even though he was highly ranked many posters were not overly excited when we signed him.
ND Nation should be excited ! Just think about it, when ND aligns in it's power packages they have all those maulers on the Oline and adding Luatua to block is like just adding another offensive guard mauler!! We could have a running game like Alabama ! We have plenty of guys who can catch the ball but the blocking sometimes gets over looked.
CJ Prosise and Folston running behind Notre Dames Oline with the tight ends will be a FORCE to be reckoned with!!

I would add Greg Bryant to the list of running backs that will make an impact next season.

Reactions: Bodizephax
Bodi, I have to agree. The question is whether or not he will see time at FB in goal line packages?

Reactions: Bodizephax
I just checked and saw where Tyler lined up as a blocking back vs LSU. So Coach Kelly KNOWS !
263 yards rushing against SEC power LSU ! Keep it going Irish !!
Luatua was a beast first series against LSU. I've rewatched it a few times and that kid really set the tone that day.

IrishFriar, I am a big Greg Bryant fan but did not want to jinx him like I jinxed GAIII (I predicted a Heisman for GAIII which never happened)) Hopefully Greg gets some more playing time and improves.
I don't think your prediction jinxed GAIII. I think it was just a bad prediction.
He never had a shot at Heisman.

Reactions: captstabbin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT