ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Loy Crystal Ball

Both would be huge pickups. If we get Golden and Zackery and keep what we have then we will have by far the best secondary class since I’ve been an ND fan

Reactions: raulduke_007
Both would be huge pickups. If we get Golden and Zackery and keep what we have then we will have by far the best secondary class since I’ve been an ND fan
Couple guys ranked in the 100-200 range on the 247 composite would be above average pickups for sure. But "huge" is overstating it quite a bit.

Lets save those adjectives for the 5 star & top 50 guys.

Couple guys ranked in the 100-200 range on the 247 composite would be above average pickups for sure. But "huge" is overstating it quite a bit.

Would be huge pickups. They are elite players. Would be huge

These are two players in the 100-200 range that all the big boys want because they have so much more potential than their rankings

These are not the head scratchers that sometimes get ranked too high early and never fulfill that potential in HS/college.

Reactions: BGI User 756
These are two players in the 100-200 range that all the big boys want because they have so much more potential than their rankings

These are not the head scratchers that sometimes get ranked too high early and never fulfill that potential in HS/college.
Lange is skyrocketing up the rankings

And Golden is 101 overall and everyone wants him

Like the 4 in top 50 from 2024 class that you called meh?

If you want to win a championship slow on the outside doesn’t do it… no need to take two slow wrs in one class
Huh? Meadows isn't slow. He's a freak. He runs a 4.5 at over 6'5"

I think you got the wrong scoring report. He's a freak athlete who has trouble with his hands

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because maybe you have the wrong recruit

At the Miami 7 on 7 tournament this weekend, they say he stole the show and is an explosive mover

Reactions: IrishMike409
Huh? Meadows isn't slow. He's a freak. He runs a 4.5 at over 6'5"

I think you got the wrong scoring report. He's a freak athlete who has trouble with his hands

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because maybe you have the wrong recruit

At the Miami 7 on 7 tournament this weekend, they say he stole the show and is an explosive mover
He’s explosive for his size not for wr, bettis even slower
I’m good taking meadows but he’s more of a project than Tobias was or is. He had like 15 catches this past HS season(meadows).

But you can’t take bettis too, there’s minimal upside to bettis.

I’m good taking meadows but he’s more of a project than Tobias was or is. He had like 15 catches this past HS season(meadows).

Meadows, Bettis, Taylor, and another top 250 guy would be a B+/A- level receiver class.

Project, yes

Slow, not even close.

If you're still standing on that, then you are bad at watching film

Hes explosive for a wr. Hes fast and explosive. Thats what he brings to the table

Hes a freak athlete with limited production with high upside

The speed part with him and Bettis makes zero sense. The production part with him and Bettis would be a good argument

One would have to take a deeper dive into Meadows season. Why did he have only 15 catches? Bad hands? Poor route runner? Bad attitude and didn't play much?
OR...maybe his HS didn't throw the ball much, maybe they are a running team? Were there upperclassmen who got more of the receptions? Maybe his QB is not good at throwing? Maybe OL cannot pass block so they didn't throw much?
Way too many variables to just write him off as a "project" based on his 15 receptions.

Reactions: IrishMike409

Would have said the same about Joe Alt. (In fact he wasn't even in that range) -- Jack Lange is an Alt-type player. Ratings are often very very wrong. See Faison! See Book! See Will Fuller! See Zach Martin! Tyler Eifert! (I could go on.)

Would have said the same about Joe Alt. (In fact he wasn't even in that range) -- Jack Lange is an Alt-type player. Ratings are often very very wrong. See Faison! See Book! See Will Fuller! See Zach Martin! Tyler Eifert! (I could go on.)
We have no clue if Jack Lange is a "Joe Alt- type player."

To say that is unfair to Jack Lange.

Tell that to the coaches because they are the ones saying it

Email them
Saying what? Which coaches? Joe Rudolph? Marcus Freeman? Notre Dame coaches are not allowed to publicly speak about 2025 recruits who are currently juniors in HS.

Saying what? Which coaches? Joe Rudolph? Marcus Freeman? Notre Dame coaches are not allowed to publicly speak about 2025 recruits who are currently juniors in HS.
Yes. But the recruit does interviews. Did you not know that? And people inside Notre Dame football facility talk to these beat reporters who cover the team daily

It's like this is your first rodeo

These are the things being told to him. This is what the coaches think of him

Email Marcus Freeman and ask yourself. I'm not doing your homework

Yes. But the recruit does interviews. Did you not know that? And people inside Notre Dame football facility talk to these beat reporters who cover the team daily

It's like this is your first rodeo

These are the things being told to him. This is what the coaches think of him

Email Marcus Freeman and ask yourself. I'm not doing your homework
Nice back track.

Nice two step.

Nice side shuffle.

"Yes. But the recruit does interviews."

"And people inside the Notre Dame facility talk."

"This is what the coaches think of him."

"These are things being told to him."

LMFAO.

Is Deuce Knight being told he is a Caleb Williams type player?

Because after all, "...people inside the Notre Dame facility talk to these beat reporters."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT