ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Three-star LB Bradley Shaw recaps 'great' Notre Dame visit

Tyler James

I've posted how many times?
Staff
Dec 31, 2021
I just got off the phone with three-star linebacker Bradley Shaw, who made an official visit to Notre Dame this past weekend. We covered a lot of ground, so here are some of the highlights quickly. I'll have a full story later today.

Update: Here's the full story:

What did Shaw think of the visit?

“It was great," he said. "I loved seeing the facilities, talking to the coaches and players, taking tours and seeing all the buildings.”

Shaw visited Notre Dame earlier in the spring, but there was one big thing he felt like he learned the second time on campus:

“I appreciated it the first time," he said. "But I learned how much value their name really holds. I really got to understand that this time more than last time.”

Shaw has really connected with defensive coordinator Al Golden and head coach Marcus Freeman and sees a smooth transition for himself in Notre Dame's defense.

“They have experience everywhere," Shaw said. "Not only am I getting coaching from my position coach, I have Coach Freeman watching me do drills, critiquing me and helping me with fits, hand placement and things like that.”

Shaw plans to make an official visit to Arkansas this week. He also wants to make official visit to Auburn and Alabama, but he said he likely wouldn't make those until the season started.

Because he's not in a rush to make a decision, would he try to get back for a Notre Dame game as well?

"Yes sir," Shaw said.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News