ADVERTISEMENT

Those calling for ND to join a conference

NDinNJ

I've posted how many times?
Nov 23, 2018
Why would they when they yield as much power as an entire conference when it comes to the CFP? Why give up a critical vote you have to someone that may not have the schools best interest in mind?

"It would take an unanimous vote of the CFP Management Committee -- 10 commissioners and Notre Dame's athletic director -- to make any change to the 12-team format at this point, sources confirmed."

Why would they when they yield as much power as an entire conference when it comes to the CFP? Why give up a critical vote you have to someone that may not have the schools best interest in mind?

"It would take an unanimous vote of the CFP Management Committee -- 10 commissioners and Notre Dame's athletic director -- to make any change to the 12-team format at this point, sources confirmed."

👍

Reactions: tbone3114
Just curious…do you think if ND were in a conference they would be stuck with 4 consecutive night games? Or going 8 weeks without a bye week? There are benefits to consider with student welfare too.

Just curious…do you think if ND were in a conference they would be stuck with 4 consecutive night games? Or going 8 weeks without a bye week? There are benefits to consider with student welfare too.
Lol. These aren't 50 year old men. If anything, they most likely love the night games in prime time. These young adults want to play in prime time.

As for 8 weeks without a bye week. I don't know, but you can ask a multitude of teams that are in conferences, including Ohio State.

Reactions: Airzee23
Stuck?

If you want a lot of day games go play for Minnesota.

Reactions: Airzee23 and NDinNJ

How many times does this need to be brought up? Can we please let it go.

Reactions: Airzee23
ND needs talent not a conference. Even if ND was in a conference they’d still get screwed by the refs every chance.

Need big time talent to dominate so much the refs can’t get in the way and coaches like Kelly and Freeman can’t screw it up. Both coaches suck in close games.

Reactions: NDinNJ
Lol. These aren't 50 year old men. If anything, they most likely love the night games in prime time. These young adults want to play in prime time.

As for 8 weeks without a bye week. I don't know, but you can ask a multitude of teams that are in conferences, including Ohio State.
I consider CMU and TSU bye weeks. Every starter could’ve sat for the TSU game.

Reactions: NDinNJ
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT