ADVERTISEMENT

This offensive game plan is a joke

ND has vertically challenged WR and missing their biggest mid range target. Fortunately in spite of making two major mistakes it’s a 7 point game

Reactions: deadirishpoet
The offense has issues. OL play is inconsistent, Hartman not often getting enough time. Estime is a beast but can’t do it alone. The receiving corps is a disaster. And yeah, the play calling is mediocre today.

Icing on the cake: the players are flat and sloppy, even defense.

Freeman might have to do some evaluation of his coaching staff off season. Parker in particular.

I don't know running it into an 11 man box, is a solid game plan. I mean can you not check out of that or is that not allowed at ND?

I don't know running it into an 11 man box, is a solid game plan. I mean can you not check out of that or is that not allowed at ND?
And not using Estime as a decoy to throw play action …

And don’t run over Zeke, he is getting mauled

And use Faison more, then Flores. No Tobias

And use more 2 back

Reactions: DublinND
Freeman channeled Bob Davie today. He needs to shake things up. Play Angeli...and put handcuffs on Parker. I am not convinced we can win these last two games as things stand right now.

And use more 2 back
All of above . Basic and obvious but yet...

And use more 2 back
2 backs…agree. Where the heck did those formations go that ND used against NC State and Ohio State. Did ND run inside zone at all this game? No power. No two backs from the gun. Did ND go unbalanced at all? I don’t think so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT