ADVERTISEMENT

---The LYGHT TOUCH IMPRESSES-----

NDsince35

I've posted how many times?
Jul 25, 2010
RODERICK CAMPBELL is rated the #1 recruit in Missouri.

The 6-0/180 lock-down corner He attended a camp at NOTRE DAME last summer and looked great

His High School hed Coach played corner for Coach ELLIOT a few years ago and RODERICK had

been in contack with ELLIOTT

since he did so well at the camp------and now Coach TODD LYGHT has taken over and is really impressing

CAMPBELL BIG TIME.

CAMPBELL was quoted by ISD as saying LYGHT talks of "MOLDING him into his image. Also of the

importance of education in his future life---ROD is a 4.0 student at CHAMINADE in St Louis and will be

visiting the week after JR Day. He can not be at ND on Jr Day because he is on the BB team and will be

playing for the stae championship that day.

He expects to be offered on the visit----and we expect him to verbal almost immediately. Right !!!!

BOSTON--you, SIR, are always welcome.

CAMPBELL and another cornernack named WARNER (I think) were offered today.

Looks like ND is trying to corner the market on promising DBs. WARNER is from Calif--

so you always have that to contend with--but if you throw enough mud against a wall

some of it sticks.

Yesterday there was a rumor of a press conference Friday to introduce the new Staff---have

heard no more about it, but if true it would be welcome.

YES LITTLE GIANT that is what Coach LYGHT yold LOVE. 2 or 3 CBS and vica versa.

And while we were readin' and writin they offered a lad named ARDMAN---.

Whole lot of offering going on.---and all Dsx.

The front page says that Sanford is reaching out to prospects now, too. I guess that means we can count him as officially on board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT