ADVERTISEMENT

@Stanford TV Network

Holycrossover3

Irish Guard
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2012
It’s just been announced that our last game of the season, @Stanford on Nov 25th will be played at 7pm EST, on the PAC12 Network.

A brutal decision for most fans as many cable/streaming plans do not offer this channel. Its been reported that SLING TV & FUBO carry the channel and you may be able to register for a free trial to watch the game.

It’s just been announced that our last game of the season, @Stanford on Nov 25th will be played at 7pm EST, on the PAC12 Network.

A brutal decision for most fans as many cable/streaming plans do not offer this channel. Its been reported that SLING TV & FUBO carry the channel and you may be able to register for a free trial to watch the game.
Living in so. California, I am fortunate with this particular game.

Check utube gameday. There are also many websites online..
I’m sure I’ll be able to stream it, just a challenge to figure out a way to help my parents (60-70 years old) set up a way as well.

Surprised ESPN2 or another secondary channel couldn’t figure out a way to snag this one.

I’m sure I’ll be able to stream it, just a challenge to figure out a way to help my parents (60-70 years old) set up a way as well.

Surprised ESPN2 or another secondary channel couldn’t figure out a way to snag this one.
Heck that’s close to my age and if I can do it, they can.

We invented the internet sonny boy..

I can't believe they'd do this (put the game on a regional network that's about to go defunct), with the national following that Notre Dame has.

Reactions: frankieirish
A fitting end to a season where while I have watched most games have not watched them all as usual and have also eliminated most of my traditional game watch parties. I will see if my Android Box has it...it likely does...and I will probably watch it if home which I likely will be but I am not planning around it as I usually would.

A fitting end to a season where while I have watched most games have not watched them all as usual and have also eliminated most of my traditional game watch parties. I will see if my Android Box has it...it likely does...and I will probably watch it if home which I likely will be but I am not planning around it as I usually would.
Thanks for the announcement.

• Haha
Reactions: Chitown11
If the game is on utube, you can email her the link. If it's the streaming service, when you are there with them you can install something like realVNC, then setup an icon on her desktop to start VNC server allowing you to connect and open the streaming page for them. The ip usually doesn't change but if it does, she can type cmd at the search bar and ipconfig then read you the number...

Hope it helps.
I get nausea reading this.

Living in so. California, I am fortunate with this particular game.
I will be visiting family in Cali. I have no idea if the PACN is carried on the normal satellite package. I suspect the answer is no,

I get nausea reading this.
That's totally normal for a person as far on the spectrum as you.

I would recommend you bring in one of the local high school kids to accomplish the task for you, but you're likely on the offender list.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT