ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Game

Golson5

All Star
Apr 15, 2019
Most important thing is no injuries

Loy of guys not playing so that sucks for the fans but still looking forward to it

Reactions: IrishMike409
Taking out good throws and bad throws .. minchey gets the ball out quick and with intent. Angeli has a significantly longer delivery.

I think Wagner looks better than Baker. Its only 1 practice but he gets out of his stance quicker
Both have been beaten badly. Wagner definitely looks better, but is likely still not gonna start due to being 280. I'd like to see Sullivan over at rt and see what happens by end of day.

Schrauth has popped a few times. Looks legit.

Both starters not showing much. Angeli seems to process very slow. Late and off center. Minchey seems to process but man that was a bad pick.
Agreed. Not having a bunch of wrs, tes and rbs obviously hurts. But yeah

Both have been beaten badly. Wagner definitely looks better, but is likely still not gonna start due to being 280. I'd like to see Sullivan over at rt and see what happens by end of day.

Wagner wasnt beat yet

So far Angeli to me looks competent. Carr could potentially be elite and Minchey has looked okay.

Angeli would have been sacked a couple times if not for the red jersey. He seems to make plays but it's slow.

Isn't that Wagner on last two plays. One took wrong assignment other failed to contain and blocked towards the running QB?

Could Schrauth play RT? Seems like we have depth at G that we don't have at T.

Could Schrauth play RT? Seems like we have depth at G that we don't have at T.
Unlikely. He can be an elite guard, not sure they will make that move.

Right now they can field solid/huge upside starters at lt/c/rg that will be there for next two years as a great base...then identify next guard and tackle.

Reactions: IrishMike409
I'm not happy nor unhappy. I thought it was cool that he said we're not punting go for it.
For sure I thought it was cool to go for it etc.
But don’t put your best wr in harms way.
And yes I know it’s football etc.
it’s a spring game , put the young guys in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT