ADVERTISEMENT

Something Seems Off

keegan0615

Posts Like A Champion
Gold Member
Jun 4, 2008
Something just doesn't feel right with the Notre Dame program, the atmosphere. Tyler leaving leaves a massive hole after next year unless CJ comes in and is really good. For some reason I don't have a ton of faith in a QB that Tommy hand picked, he did the same thing Tyler over JJ and now CJ over Julian. Hell for that matter will CJ even stick with his commit with the strangness going on at ND?
but
Talent is supposed to create competition, not an environment that competitors run from. Tyler is headed to Bama, when Sayin arrives, that QB room is going to be stacked, nothing even close to ND's, but yet Tyler left ND to go there?????? Now the Diggs portal move although many are like well that makes sense, to me it really doesn't. We have one back with experience, another coming off of a devastating injury that many have never fully recovered from, so why does Diggs decide now is a good time to go?

Also, if I was one of those young receivers I would be looking at the future and going WTF, who is getting me the ball?????

Something just seems off with Notre Dame and I am not pointing fingers at anyone or anything.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News