ADVERTISEMENT

---SO WHAT'S DOIN' IN RECRUITING LAND ???

NDsince35

I've posted how many times?
Jul 25, 2010
Not much --- no BIG news, but some interesting items non the less---

LIAM EICHENBERG--6-5/295 wirh a year of HS to go----is visiting ND this weekend

and having a sleep over with the team. LIAM is one of the top 2-3 OTs in the '16

class and has visited often. It looks like a fight to the einish with Ohio St. The

reporters think he is a ND slight lean because his parents are in our corner, but LIAM

looks at the number of tackles ahead of him and TOMMY KREAMER who has

already committed. URBAN wants him to stay home in OHIO and he is very

persuasive. More to come for sure.

AUSTON ROBERTSON 6-5/230 was told by coach KELLY that ND wants him bad

and that AUSTON is the best DE prospect the Coach has seen in years.

BUT---every crystal ball says Michigan St. AUSTON was a wide receiver until the 13 season

and is still learning ---MSU has told him they understan that and will take him under their wings

and make him a star-------although he is from Fort Wayne and has talked often to JAYLON

we are still trying to catch up------GILMORE & KELLY have made him their #1 project.

In the meanwhile KHALID KAREEM 6-4/240 DE---who supposedly is going to join the IRISH

when he gets through visiting is off visiting Tenn. --------------so now a little good news

Out on the left coast CURTIS ROBINSON 6-3/205 Safety/ OLB ? WR was the MVP of aafair

big 7-on -7 afair---ne almost won the award for offense as well as defense. He is an ND lean after a great visit,

but STANFORD has their eyes on him too.

Now the really good news-----we signed up another walk-on-named KIER MURPHY

a 6-2/225# middle linebacker.

And now it's time for lunch see y'all latter.

NDsince35:

GREAT report! Thank you very much. I was happy to read that we have a "chance" at least of landing some of these top-flight players.

Good Morning BOSTON---since NSD is only 10 months away recruiting "ain't no big thing " yet---

BUT it looks like the KELLY Gang heard that the early bird catchs thw worm----and someone

must think the O-Line is important-----a kid named BEN BREDESON, OT from Wisc is also

on campus this weekend---he will be tough to get out of his home state probably but he is

visiting and staying over to take in the sughts and get some good food under his belt.

BEN is 6-4/255 according to Rivals, but is expected to be a 5* once the season starts.

By the way -----has the snow melted up in Beantown yet ?

NDsince35:

Thanks again for all the great recruiting information.

And YES, the snow has just about melted here in Boston; the Red Sox open next week, and temps are expected to be in the 60s; not bad for this neck of the woods in early April. :)

We need to get on top of QB JT Daniels who is heading to Mater Dei. (John Huarte, hoopster commit Rex Pflueger, Joe Schmidt...)

This kid has an absolute rocket. I've watched 2 private workouts and he is for real.

Humble, eager, alert, focused, driven....way ahead of the curve....

He throws 50+ yds with ease and rips his short stuff with precision. Great feet too...

http://www.latimes.com/sports/highschool/varsity-times/la-sp-vi-football-incoming-freshman-qb-jt-daniels-creates-buzz-at-passing-tourney-20150216-story.html

Thanks CVR ---JT DANIELS is now on radar----looked him up---

kid has an arm and can run with the ball----class of "19

--- I hope I make it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT