ADVERTISEMENT

Sneed is what this defence has been missing

nd4life211

Go Irish
Oct 10, 2022
Having a linebacker who can cover sideline to sideline is necessary in order to win a national title in this era of college football. The 2018 team had Bilal, Coney and Tranquill, all guys who could get to the edge. Without JOK, the 2020 team probably loses 2 or 3 games.

Kiser, Bertrand and Liufau have been solid players, but all of them lack elite speed. The sooner Ausberry and Villiamu-Asa get into the starting lineup, the better off ND will be.

And there's another level they can get to. Good time to be Irish
Not if they don't know or fill their assignment. Golden was thrilled that Kiser is back and bet he wished JD was returning also.

Not if they don't know or fill their assignment. Golden was thrilled that Kiser is back and bet he wished JD was returning also.
He looked pretty happy with the way Sneed played today. No reason to think the guys behind him won't be. All very talented athletes. Future is brighter

Having a linebacker who can cover sideline to sideline is necessary in order to win a national title in this era of college football. The 2018 team had Bilal, Coney and Tranquill, all guys who could get to the edge. Without JOK, the 2020 team probably loses 2 or 3 games.

Kiser, Bertrand and Liufau have been solid players, but all of them lack elite speed. The sooner Ausberry and Villiamu-Asa get into the starting lineup, the better off ND will be.
Not sure I agree Sneed is the missing piece to the defense, he was there, just riding pine all season. What’s the use of sideline to sideline if they can just run it down your throat. They don’t see him as an every down LB for now but hopefully that changes.

Reactions: NDinNJ and Pennick4
Wow. Pass the bong. That makes no sense!
Because you are not bright

You realize that even though JD, Marist and Kiser were good, there are better players out there with the possibility of our LB to be even better

You just want to argue about nothing. There is a level above those 3. And if you get more talented players in there that are assignment correct, the defense can jump up to another level

Is Ausberry close? Who starts at LB next year?

Kiser
Sneed
Bowen
Ausberry
Ziegler
KVA
Kahoun

We had a few years of getting some damn good LB classes. Now is the time for them to emerge.

Because you are not bright

You realize that even though JD, Marist and Kiser were good, there are better players out there with the possibility of our LB to be even better

You just want to argue about nothing. There is a level above those 3. And if you get more talented players in there that are assignment correct, the defense can jump up to another level
JD and Kiser were good and Marist wasn't. Stop with the star gazing. It is about productivity.

Is Ausberry close? Who starts at LB next year?

Kiser
Sneed
Bowen
Ausberry
Ziegler
KVA
Kahoun

We had a few years of getting some damn good LB classes. Now is the time for them to emerge.
My guess is as of now

LB - 1. Kiser. 2. Ziegler 3. Zinter
LB - 1. Bowen. 2. KVA. 3. Kahoun
LB - 1. Sneed. 2. Ausberry. 3. Rezac

Reactions: IrishMike409
JD and Kiser were good and Marist wasn't. Stop with the star gazing. It is about productivity.
Jd was the best. Marist was second this year. Kiser third

I said they were good. Can't you read? Doesn't mean we can't be better

Who cares about stars. I want to be better regardless of we are playing 5stars or walk ons

My guess is as of now

LB - 1. Kiser. 2. Ziegler 3. Zinter
LB - 1. Bowen. 2. KVA. 3. Kahoun
LB - 1. Sneed. 2. Ausberry. 3. Rezac
Damn, I forgot about Zinter. I’ve read that he’s a monster and will push for a spot.

Future Zinter/Bowen,Tuilahalamaka,MLB, KVA,Sneed,Ziegler,Ausberry OLBs. Depending if they continue putting Jr in wrong position-he isn't a Vyper.That should be good pass D and a terrific run D. Speed upgrade for sure. Not even counting other young guys to complement the LB room.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT