ADVERTISEMENT

Since today is St Patrick's Day .....

Kelso86

All Star
Sep 3, 2003
Looks like ND will be wearing the Green when Ohio State comes to town 9.23.2023

Last edited:
Oregon’s top rated styled uniforms is a good example of what Nike can muster up. I imagine their designers would make NDs uniforms epic.

“ Just hope ND doesn’t wear that God awful green with blue numbers.”

Whoever dreamt up the blue on green did us such a disservice. They look like a knockoff you’d get at target. Terrible. Green w/ gold/white combo will be beautiful (‘05 usc comes to mind). Please no blue on the green jersey, I’m begging you. Even for hoops, it wasn’t as bad as the football but if you want both blue & green in the hoops uniform, go to the gold w/ a shamrock a la the 70s, those were awesome.

Reactions: Kelso86
Notre Dame donning green jerseys goes back to Rockne. I look at the wearing of the green to be part of the fabric of Irish football...tradition!

Green jerseys with a green out for the OSU game...bring on the 'Nuts!

Reactions: Kelso86
“ Just hope ND doesn’t wear that God awful green with blue numbers.”

Whoever dreamt up the blue on green did us such a disservice. They look like a knockoff you’d get at target. Terrible. Green w/ gold/white combo will be beautiful (‘05 usc comes to mind). Please no blue on the green jersey, I’m begging you. Even for hoops, it wasn’t as bad as the football but if you want both blue & green in the hoops uniform, go to the gold w/ a shamrock a la the 70s, those were awesome.
Agree 100%

Notre Dame donning green jerseys goes back to Rockne. I look at the wearing of the green to be part of the fabric of Irish football...tradition!

Green jerseys with a green out for the OSU game...bring on the 'Nuts!
I love the green uniforms, love it. Just put white or gold numbers, not blue.

I thought the Shamrock uniforms last year were great. Can't someone do as well with the green they intend to wear?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT