ADVERTISEMENT

**** Ryan Day

What did Lou Holtz even say? Did he say OSU isn't tough? I think Lou is a Woody Hayes guy who loves OSU so it was probably an emotional thing from an 85 year old guy.

Guy squeaks out a win and starts shit talking Lou Holtz. **** him
Look I don’t like what he said either but he was on solid ground saying it. Lou made stupid ass comments that Day used for fuel. Totally out of character for Lou. 2 people lost this game. Al Gokden with his pussy 3 man rush on next to last play and Lou Holtz who gave them motivation.

Look I don’t like what he said either but he was on solid ground saying it. Lou made stupid ass comments that Day used for fuel. Totally out of character for Lou. 2 people lost this game. Al Gokden with his pussy 3 man rush on next to last play and Lou Holtz who gave them motivation.
I wouldn't put it all on the D
Th offense had the tools to run out the clock they just try to be cute and it backed fired

Agree... I beljvevits speak to more about him
Loud comments were wrong innapropriatecand personally insulting to Day. Lou must be senile since he never ever gave the opposition bulletin board material until today

Motivation? Really.? If they were over motivated idk what to say

I don’t mind it, Lou did call them soft and named Day in particular. But it does come off as cringey considering who Lou is

Lou said on the pat mcaffee show that Ryan Day teams never win the big game and his teams are soft. Unbelievable. Wtf was he thinking ?

Spoke the absolute truth. ND was by far the tougher team. No doubt about it

Spoke the absolute truth. ND was by far the tougher team. No doubt about it
The OSU media touted their recruiting advantage. They literally won on the last play. With all that talent.😂 they’re soft. Day is ****in soft I’m disappointed Tony Alford is still at that ****in school.

Reactions: NotreDomer1
The OSU media touted their recruiting advantage. They literally won on the last play. With all that talent.😂 they’re soft. Day is ****in soft I’m disappointed Tony Alford is still at that ****in school.

Day almost cried. What a bitch. Reminded my of Van Gundy at OKST 20 years ago.

Reactions: Quest4Twelve
They are soft. We ran right down their throats the entire 2nd half. They may have won, but they’re NOT tough at all
Ya I wouldn’t call them soft, our o line outplayed them but our o line should outplay everyone. They still won. But I agree it’s not like they pushed us around

Booger will kick your ass again. And probably Penn St too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT