ADVERTISEMENT

Football Running list of NIL deals for Notre Dame football players (2023)

Tyler James

I've posted how many times?
Staff
Dec 31, 2021
I've been thinking about doing this for a while, but I finally took the time to put it together. We will use this thread to share the NIL ongoings announced by Notre Dame football players.

To start, I went back and found NIL-related social media posts shared by players on Notre Dame's current roster. What I didn't include where things like autograph signings and camps that have already passed to avoid confusion. But we will post those in here moving forward for folks interested in showing support.

I also didn't include the individual posts that most of Notre Dame's player shared for the NBC Sports Athlete Direct program. There is a Notre Dame football NIL Fan Club that's been describe as such:

"Members receive a Players-Only Podcast with members of the team, exclusive Notre Dame coverage from NBC Sports including game notes and video content, and an invitation to a virtual group meet & greet with players at the end of the season. Membership runs through the 2023 season."

The players reportedly get a share of all the sales, and it may even be connected to the promo code that's for each specific player. I'm not sure exactly. The generic link is below. To use the promo code for individual players, you'd add "discount/NDXX" to the end of the URL. Instead of the Xs, you'd include the player's number. So for Rylie Mills, it would be ND99. There are different codes for players with duplicate numbers. For instance, Chase Ketterer is ND27CK.

The first series of posts will be listed in numerical roster order, because that's how I searched for them. But subsequent updates will just be shared whenever they're posted.

Lastly, the promotions/ads shared here do not come with endorsements from the Inside ND Sports staff. If you want to take advantage of them, that's up to you. But do not take us sharing these as recommendations unless we explicitly say so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News