ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Remote updates on Notre Dame commits and targets in Friday's HSFB action (with highlights)

Charleston Bowles

Posts Like A Champion
Staff
Mar 16, 2023
While I’m covering 2024 offensive tackle Styles Prescod on Friday night at Fishers (Ind.) Hamilton Southeastern in a separate thread, I wanted to create this thread that is focused on keeping up with the other commits in Notre Dame's 2024 and 2025 recruiting classes on Friday evening.

I won’t be tuned in as much as I normally would to their progress during the games but will work to bring any updates I can find from X (Twitter). Inside ND Sports plans to do a deeper dive into their performances later Friday evening and into Saturday as stats become available and players update their Hudl highlights.

Look for this thread to start rolling around 7 p.m. ET when most players kickoff. 2024 wide receiver commit Logan Saldate and 2024 linebacker commit Kyngstonn Viliamu-Asa will start their games a little bit later around 10 p.m. or 10:30 p.m. ET.

I'll also monitor 2025 targets like four-star wide receiver Talyn Taylor, three-star linebacker Dominik Hulak and four-star cornerback Mark Zackery and bring any updates from their performances.

Reactions: mcdermottrules
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News