ADVERTISEMENT

Football Questions answered on this week's podcast (8/16)

Tyler James

I've posted how many times?
Staff
Dec 31, 2021
Thanks to all who submitted questions for me and @Eric Hansen on our latest podcast. These are the questions we answered with timestamps.

16:55 • @CharlesWWolfe: Does opening with Navy mean the defense loses some “install” time for the scheme they want to implement and run for the other 11 games

18:43 • Robert Halicky - @bhalicky5859: Curveball this week. Given the development along the dline, do you expect Marist to have more big plays or has that ship sailed? Second, what is a stat that would shock you, in a bad way, given the potential development of the dline? Ex: more rush yards or rush tds/game.

22:50 • Marie Biafore - @biafore_marie: As Notre Dame is often Oline U and typically recruits very well on the O line, why is it that we have big concern at guard this year? In the last couple of years have we missed on recruits that would’ve been better guards? Or are some of the issues a product of misevaluations?

26:10 • @stevegoforth5: What needs to happen for ND to figure out if Angeli or Minchey is the guy to lead next year’s team? Or if they need to get a transfer QB next year?

29:30 • Bert Leonard - @Bert2834: Barring injury .. how many passes does Steve Angeli attempt this season?

32:36 • Marie Biafore - @biafore_marie: Any insight into the Nate Roberts decommitment?

36:17 • Ryan Urquhart - @UrquhartCRNA: I’m curious how the players who’ve transferred out have fared? In particular Pyne, Buchner, Styles, and Diggs. Will any of them be truly missed by ND this season?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News