ADVERTISEMENT

Football Questions answered on this week's podcast (12/13)

Tyler James

I've posted how many times?
Staff
Dec 31, 2021
Thanks to all who submitted questions for me and @Eric Hansen on this week's podcast. These are the questions we answered with timestamps.

33:24 • @sjb75: Michael Mayer and Isaiah Foskey both chose to not play in the bowl game. Do the two of you believe it's the players responsibility to play in all games, including bowl games, if healthy, as part of the scholarship agreement, or do you support the player's right to choose to play or not play?

38:18 • @clannad: Do you think that the character, ethics, respect and honesty that a lot of these kids are lacking today, starts at home. If you give your word and commit, then it should be a done deal. It has been that way for me my whole life at any age. These athletes have plenty of time to check out the school, coaches, campuses etc, before committing. Do you really think age is an excuse for going back on your word?

45:30 • Andrew Barlow - @Barlandrew: is the apparent disintegration of top recruit commitments an anomaly or a signifier of something deeper trend-wise across the country?

53:33 • @CharlesWWolfe: Any predictions on Signing Day drama, if any?

57:39 • Marie Biafore - @biafore_marie: Do you think Grayson McCall would be a fit at Notre Dame? Why or why not? Does he fit Rees’ offense?

1:02:58 • Derek Gerber - @GerbsIrish02: Hey guys, How confident out of 10 are you that ND will/can get the QB they really want out of the transfer portal? It seemed like immediately after the season ended ND or the fan base were feeling great landing a top transfer qb but it seems like the momentum has slowed down?

1:09:15 • @henrybeede: How did Notre Dame not get a single McCullough son? Does it signal that Deland is not long for Notre Dame?

1:13:55 • @Patrickshields0: Any news on potential coaching changes/coaches leaving for open positions? Thoughts on Stanford’s new coach?

1:18:32 • Jack Quinn - @jq6008: Were the Marshall and Stanford losses just a matter of bad luck? BK def deserves credit for winning close games, but be had a TON of near-misses

Pitt ‘18, Vandy ‘18, VT ‘19 and ‘20, *Toledo, Ball State, Louisville

I give him credit for winning, but what part of this is luck?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News