ADVERTISEMENT

Premium Seat Experience Available - 2 Tickets

bodrozic

Shakes Down The Thunder
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2006
Hello Irish Fans,

I have two season tickets on the east side premium level. They are on the 40 yard line, first row, with no one in front of you. With these tickets, you can get in 2 hours before the game and stay 1 hour after the game. All your food (prime rib, pork loin, salads, hot dogs, chili, popcorn, candy, ice cream, etc.) and drinks (including beer and wine) is included. The premium level is completely open where you can walk throughout the 7 and 8th floors, and they have two outdoor patio levels on each side. When ND kicks an extra point, you can get up, go to the restroom and be back before the kickoff !! TVs are everywhere inside. Video board is to your left, touchdown Jesus to your right. Here is a link to photos I took for the first game versus Temple. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3qjPRkmhWpAVXFrY0tIOUZDTXM?ths=true

My asking price is the face value of the tickets, which is $800.00 for two tickets. Games that are available this year are New Mexico, Virginia, Bowling Green, and Navy. My rules are you are an ND fan, do not re-sell these tickets, and don't be rude. Be loud, stand up if you want, cheer and root the Irish to victory (no one has ever said anything)

Send me an email to jbodrozic@homezada.com and tell me which game you want if you are ready to commit to an amazing experience.

John Bodrozic
89 Alum

Reactions: NDbeatSC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News