ADVERTISEMENT

Portal decisions

echowaker

All Star
Feb 5, 2003
Curious to see how many on the current roster choose to enter the portal. December 4th is coming fast.

Reactions: Kelso86
Will be interesting to see what players decide to enter draft or come back. Who we want back and who we dont. And who goes to the portal or stays

Reactions: IrishMike409
At least 2 wrs, 1 qb and a couple Safety/db. If a great edge is in portal , go after him.

Show me the beef. How about some mean, nasty, Ill majored, bad breath, fire breathing defensive lineman who weigh around 340 lbs to clog up the center of the line. ND is set at wideout. QB might be harder to get usually they are not good enough to start at their school or they are show casing their talents to the NFL. I said some times.
Safety always seems a need or how about using an undersized line backer.
ND may have to turn away some of the Covid kids due to lack of scholarships, but the numbers usually workout.

Show me the beef. How about some mean, nasty, Ill majored, bad breath, fire breathing defensive lineman who weigh around 340 lbs to clog up the center of the line. ND is set at wideout. QB might be harder to get usually they are not good enough to start at their school or they are show casing their talents to the NFL. I said some times.
Safety always seems a need or how about using an undersized line backer.
ND may have to turn away some of the Covid kids due to lack of scholarships, but the numbers usually workout.
Those DL are usually long gone to the NFL and not 5th yr seniors

Reactions: IrishMike409
Ogboko with Seivianno is a start. Get a flip from that kid to ND from Georgia. Georgis is overrecruiting that position anyway. It would be 3 years before he saw the field there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT