ADVERTISEMENT

Playoffs final four

buckey

I've posted how many times?
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2001
Michigan walks in. Florida state likely walks in. Two undefeated teams.
Oregon beats Washington, Alabama beats Georgia.
Georgia out? Could happen

Here's my prediction:

Michigan, Oregon, Louisville, Georgia and Texas win

Then the playoff would be:
Georgia, Michigan, Oregon and Texas

They havent beaten anybody😂
Not sure what happened to them against Pitt and Kentucky, but they've beaten not only us, but NC State, Duke, Miami and Virginia Tech - most of the other contenders for the ACC CG.

Here's my prediction:

Michigan, Oregon, Louisville, Georgia and Texas win

Then the playoff would be:
Georgia, Michigan, Oregon and Texas
The Rose Bowl really wants Michigan against Washington or Oregon.

Oregon out. Gonna get interesting if fSu loses. Otherwise done deal

Oregon out. Gonna get interesting if fSu loses. Otherwise done deal
Georgia, Michigan, Washington, Florida St.

Alabama winning will make things really tough on the committee.

Michigan walks in. Florida state likely walks in. Two undefeated teams.
Oregon beats Washington, Alabama beats Georgia.
Georgia out? Could happen
Washington. Michigan. Texas. Either Georgia or Buckeyes

Well U-Dub won, I predict a lot of chalk.

Even if Georgia loses to Bama I still think they stay in the top 4.

Georgia
Michigan
Washington
FSU

Georgia, Michigan, Washington, Florida St.

Alabama winning will make things really tough on the committee.
Texas would have to be in the mix as well. They should stay ahead of Bama, due to their HTH win at Bama.

For sure, if fSu loses they are out. Two spots among Bama, Texas, OSU, georgia
osu out because no two big ten teams wanted. One of Bama , Georgia out for same reason.
Texas gets in with fSu loss.

Bama, FSU & Michigan win and I think Texas gets in. It is the most logical and easiest path for the committee. If that series of events happens, fans are going to be pissed no matter what happens. Head to head is the best reasoning for the committee to cite. Bama fans can be told: "you had your opportunity to beat Texas at home and you failed".

Bama, FSU & Michigan win and I think Texas gets in. It is the most logical and easiest path for the committee. If that series of events happens, fans are going to be pissed no matter what happens. Head to head is the best reasoning for the committee to cite. Bama fans can be told: "you had your opportunity to beat Texas at home and you failed".
In that case, I could see the Committee booting FSU and putting Texas and Bama in instead. Because they won't want to leave the SEC out. But we'll see.

In that case, I could see the Committee booting FSU and putting Texas and Bama in instead. Because they won't want to leave the SEC out. But we'll see.

They don't want to leave the SEC out, true. But the SEC needs to be at least tied to get the benefit of the doubt. 12-1 is not tied with 13-0. 12-1 is not tied with 12-1 when Texas owns the head to head meating.

Just because "it has never happened" (in a whole ten years!), doesn't mean it cannot happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT