ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Player development has eye of new Notre Dame 2026 target Brandon Arrington

Charleston Bowles

Posts Like A Champion
Staff
Mar 16, 2023

One of the fastest players Notre Dame football added to its board in the 2026 recruiting class on Sunday's Pot of Gold Day was Brandon Arrington out of La Mesa (Calif.) Mount Miguel.

Notre Dame plans to recruit Arrington at both wide receiver and cornerback. Arrington reports 21 offers including Alabama, Arizona, Arizona State, Nebraska, Oregon, Penn State, Tennessee, Texas A&M, San Diego State and Utah.

Arrington is a four-star recruit and debuted as the No. 128 overall player in Tuesday's Rivals250. Arrington is listed at 6-foot-3, 175-pounds, and recorded 25 tackles including 18 solo last season. He also had 14 receptions for 310 yards and four touchdowns and returned a punt for a touchdown.

Inside ND Sports spoke with Arrington to get his perspective on Notre Dame, what the offer meant, visit plans and his play style.

On his Pot of Gold Day offer:

"I was excited because I know a lot of history of Notre Dame and the football players who went there and went to the NFL and into the NFL Hall of Fame," Arrington said.

More on the Irish:

"I know a lot of their success on getting players to the league and players doing good in the league. I want to learn how they run their program and want to learn about the coaching staff and build a big bond ... to keep in touch. They're a good academic school and they most likely have every major so I know I can have my major and degree going to Notre Dame."

On how his skillset would impact a program:

"I can pretty much do everything on the field ... colleges like my talent because I have speed and college-like speed."

Per his X/Twitter bio, Arrington runs a 4.38 40-yard dash and has clocked times of 10.58 seconds in the 100-meter and 21.29 seconds in the 200-meter.

Arrington has never traveled to the Midwest for a college visit but said Notre Dame is on the list he wants to see this spring. He has visited San Diego State three times in his recruitment.

Link to full story:

Last edited:
Reactions: BGI User 756
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News