ADVERTISEMENT

Football Place Your Bets results: No. 21 ND vs. No. 19 South Carolina in Gator Bowl

Tyler James

I've posted how many times?
Staff
Dec 31, 2021
Here we go. It's time for the final Place Your Bets of the 2022 season. Unless we have a tie, these prop bets will determine who will win the Place Your Bets 2022 title.

Will it be me? Will it be The Insider Lounge? Will it be @Eric Hansen? Let's find out!

I detailed the results of the USC prop bets here.

Current season standings: Tyler: 36-24 | Lounge: 35-25 | Eric: 32-28

@Eric Hansen and I will share our predictions for the Gator Bowl tomorrow (Thursday) on YouTube, but you can start weighing in on our prop bets now.

• Over/Under 200.5 rushing yards for Notre Dame
• Over/Under 2.5 passing touchdowns for SC QB Spencer Rattler
• Who will lead Notre Dame in receptions?
• Over/Under 22.5 pass attempts for ND QB Tyler Buchner
• Over/Under 2.5 sacks for ND’s defense

Make sure you log your votes at the link below before kickoff Friday (3:30 p.m. EST). You have the power to lift the Lounge to a Place Your Bets title! That is if you can beat me. 😏

Reminder: We're counting The Insider Lounge community as one entity. So if you want to keep track of your own individual record, make sure you do that for yourself. We encourage you to include your answers in this thread, but in order for them to count for the board, you need to log your responses at the link above.

If there's interest next season, I'd like to set up a system where everyone's votes are submitted individually so the whole board doesn't have to be grouped together. I just need to research this offseason the best way to do that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News