ADVERTISEMENT

Parker Gino & Watt

How about looking at the positives of a Watt hire ?

Every time for 12 games we make less than 3 yards on a running play or God Forbid when we give up a sack you can post your " I told you so 's " like the wailing baby you are.

Nirvana
How about we let all new coaches cut their teeth at ND and then one or two can get a bigger job in the SEC if they’re good? I like it. Then maybe we can play Vanderbilt in the nerd bowl.

I’m ok with gino as qb coach but you. Now it’s going to be more than that, Parker is lazy and watt would be inexcusable
Where are you hearing Parker is 'lazy'? Have you seen his legs/calf muscles? Dude looks ready to dunk and run a sub 4.6 40 right now.

I am not stoked about these hires, but Marcus did say he wanted everybody on staff to be relentless recruiters. Hoping that is what we will be getting with these three. Maybe the 5 million a year we saving on coaches is going into the NIL pool?

Every now and then they are spot on?!?!
"Every now and then they are spot on?!?!"

More then than now mostly

"Now it’s going to be more than that, Parker is lazy and watt would be inexcusable"

This is a prime example of not being spot on.

Most, if not all of your posts, dwell on the negative aspect of everything. Do you ever think positively about anything?

This is misinformed right here
Lol. I knew nothing about the guy. I looked him up and it plainly says he was demoted when Graham Harrell came from SC. He used to call some plays prior to that. After Harrell arrived he worked strictly with WRs.

I hope we spend money to get a top notch O line coach and let this season play out to see if the hire was good on OC or if JS or Powlus fumbled . I think Freeman gave up looking after he thought he had his guy and maybe O line guy with him and just caved in for Parker[even though he respects him]. It probably just wasn't worth it to have to go against JS and Jenkins and their tight purse strings. I will back ND not because of the administration but because of the players and football staff. I have watched ND since the mid sixties and that isn't going away unless I see Swarbrick and Jenkins try to make MF purposely fail to be successful and turn ND into Ivy League team.

Reactions: Kelso86
How about we let all new coaches cut their teeth at ND and then one or two can get a bigger job in the SEC if they’re good? I like it. Then maybe we can play Vanderbilt in the nerd bowl.

I like it-----they can send you out for the coin toss.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT