ADVERTISEMENT

Parker Gino & Watt

Get Nasty

I've posted how many times?
Jul 26, 2006
WTF... You can't make this up. 3 people that are so undeserving of the promotions they are getting. Gino maybe as pure QB coach, but Parker and Watt have done nothing to warrant this. Especially Watt.

WTF... You can't make this up. 3 people that are so undeserving of the promotions they are getting. Gino maybe as pure QB coach, but Parker and Watt have done nothing to warrant this. Especially Watt.
If true, look for loading up on 5 star talent with this impressive triumvirate!

Gino is a good QB coach, what is your problem with him?

Haven't seen anything on Watt? Where are you seeing that?

Parker is a good TE coach as well btw

Reactions: tbone3114
Where are you reading Chris Watt will be hired as the full time OL coach?

• Haha
Reactions: Kelso86
Animated GIF

If anything, hiring Gino is an indication Paul Chryst is coming in as OC.

Armageddon happened. I think I’m skipping the spring game. Might even take a year off of home games and bookstore. Save the cash for a charity or something.
I would say that ND is going to miss all your money but they are shopping down aisles at save a lot instead of Publix. Saving all that money. Parker probably feels like the seasoned pork chops in the discount meat section.

Gino is a good QB coach, what is your problem with him?

Haven't seen anything on Watt? Where are you seeing that?

Parker is a good TE coach as well btw
I’m ok with gino as qb coach but you. Now it’s going to be more than that, Parker is lazy and watt would be inexcusable

Watt would've gained more had Harry been her 2 more years. I don't really think he will be named o line coach. They need an experienced one on the o line.

We just hired 2 and possibly soon 3 unqualified people to run the offense

Wtf are we celebrating?
Watt wouldn't be running the offense. What are you talking about.

How would a guy with OC experience be unqualified

I like Gino a lot and is a s a massive up grade over Rees. Parker is a stretch and ND could have done better, Watt is a total mystery if that is true. ND could do bettet. I thing the administrator dropped the ball on this big time. Here is the is your chance to open the bank in anybody you want. In the country. ND is not going to win the NIL battle because they are to cheap , but they could spend some cash on coaches . It is time for Jack to go.

The last t

The last two pieces of ND merchandise I bought were off of Etsy bc I know not a dime goes to that money grubbing admin.
My wife bought me the shirt and given it to me for Christmas. At least that goes to the students.

That just can’t happen, you need a dominant oline next year, only reason we went 9-5 was oline turned it on at times

How about looking at the positives of a Watt hire ?

Every time for 12 games we make less than 3 yards on a running play or God Forbid when we give up a sack you can post your " I told you so 's " like the wailing baby you are.

Nirvana

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT