ADVERTISEMENT

OT What’s Incentive if Bernie Became POTUS?

Actually the busboy was the second husband but didn't join in the toast because he didn't think she was that hot.

I get it, the waiter was the first husband and the busboy was the second husband but she left him for me because he was lousy in bed.

OK, I get it, now it all makes sense.

You’re so out of your league that it’s comical

I get it, the waiter was the first husband and the busboy was the second husband but she left him for me because he was lousy in bed.

OK, I get it, now it all makes sense.

You’re so out of your league that it’s comical
You're trying way way too hard and are about as funny a burning orphanage.

Give the guy a break. Not everybody is old as dirt.

8th man,

You’re right, but he keeps doubling down and digging a deeper hole for himself.

He’s a B.S. artist who got caught B.S.ing

Yes, physically I’m old, but a strange thing happens every day.
When I wake up, I wake up happy feeling like a 15 year old juvenile delinquent, but when I go to shave in the morning and look in the mirror, the mirror lies to me.

I look forward to getting older every day

8th man,

You’re right, but he keeps doubling down and digging a deeper hole for himself.

He’s a B.S. artist who got caught B.S.ing

Yes, physically I’m old, but a strange thing happens every day.
When I wake up, I wake up happy feeling like a 15 year old juvenile delinquent, but when I go to shave in the morning and look in the mirror, the mirror lies to me.

I look forward to getting older every day
His comment sailed over your head.

This doddering clown thinks viewing a guy 60 years ago while spilling matzo ball soup on his crotch gives him an advantage.

Well it’s more of an advantage than you watching programs about the Catskill comedians on TV while spilling chicken noodle soup on your crotch

I know it, I just don’t think it.

Your a phony on this subject, a complete fraud.
You appear to know nothing about the Catskills and strengthen reasons for suspecting that ignorance with every post you make.

As long as you're playing the geezer card, why not regale us with your memories of vaudeville? Was Eddie Foy really all that great?

You appear to know nothing about the Catskills and strengthen reasons for suspecting that ignorance with every post you make.

As long as you're playing the geezer card, why not regale us with your memories of vaudeville? Was Eddie Foy really all that great?
Whats wrong with Geezer? He redefined bass playing that is still being used today

I “appear to know nothing about the Catskills” ?
Like you would be informed and qualified to make that determination.

What firsthand experiences do you have in the Catskills ?

Again, how would you be able evaluate my answers.

You are a phony, a fraud.

I “appear to know nothing about the Catskills” ?
Like you would be informed and qualified to make that determination.

What firsthand experiences do you have in the Catskills ?

Again, how would you be able evaluate my answers.

You are a phony, a fraud.
How can you equate "appear to know nothing," which is a speculative comment, with a "determination," which is a definitive conclusion? You are repeatedly stymied about the meaning of basic words. Perhaps you're suffering from CTE incurred while playing backyard football with your grandkids.

How can you equate "appear to know nothing," which is a speculative comment, with a "determination," which is a definitive conclusion? You are repeatedly stymied about the meaning of basic words. Perhaps you're suffering from CTE incurred while playing backyard football with your grandkids.

Just hope that you’re lucky enough to be able to play football with your grandkids.

You know nothing about the Catskills and the comedians that performed there.

You’re a phony, a fraud masquerading as someone with experience and knowledge.

Just hope that you’re lucky enough to be able to play football with your grandkids.

You know nothing about the Catskills and the comedians that performed there.

You’re a phony, a fraud masquerading as someone with experience and knowledge.
As I stated, you appear to know nothing about the Catskills and the comedians' style of humor. I suppose you could have seen an act--God knows you're old enough to have done that--but even the simplest of jokes must have sailed over that neck bubble you call a head.

As I stated, you appear to know nothing about the Catskills and the comedians' style of humor. I suppose you could have seen an act--God knows you're old enough to have done that--but even the simplest of jokes must have sailed over that neck bubble you call a head.

How are you in a position to evaluate my knowledge of the Catskills and the comedians who performed their.

Have you ever seen a comedian perform in the Catskills ?

Have you ever stayed in a Catskills hotel ?

Have you socialized with the Jewish comedians who performed in the Catskills ?

Have you had conversations with them on how they create and formulate their jokes ?

You’re a phony, a fraud, pure and simple.

How are you in a position to evaluate my knowledge of the Catskills and the comedians who performed their.

Have you ever seen a comedian perform in the Catskills ?

Have you ever stayed in a Catskills hotel ?

Have you socialized with the Jewish comedians who performed in the Catskills ?

Have you had conversations with them on how they create and formulate their jokes ?

You’re a phony, a fraud, pure and simple.
Why are you regurgitating these banal questions that I've already indulged you by answering? Your Alzheimer's must have you continuously repeating yourself. Why not rent and watch a 10th viewing of "Broadway Danny Rose"? In your compromised condition it will seem fresh.

Why are you regurgitating these banal questions that I've already indulged you by answering? Your Alzheimer's must have you continuously repeating yourself. Why not rent and watch a 10th viewing of "Broadway Danny Rose"? In your compromised condition it will seem fresh.

I’m just trying to establish your credentials and credibility on the subject of the Catskills and the comedians who performed there.

So far you haven’t demonstrated neither.

I’m just trying to establish your credentials and credibility on the subject of the Catskills and the comedians who performed there.

So far you haven’t demonstrated neither.
Since you cant recall what I previously said, I'm not surprised you have this absurd take.

No could about it, and the ironic thing is there are indications that you're a phony and a fraud, and let's throw in "a fake" for good measure.

I clearly demonstrated that you are a phony and a fraud.

You tried to bluff your way through having “experience and expertise” when it came to the Catskills and the Jewish comedians who performed there.

You’re a phony and a fraud.

I spent time in the Catskills, stayed at the hotels in the Catskills and socialized with a number of those comedians.

Nothing “fake” about that.

You on the other hand are a phony and fraud.

I clearly demonstrated that you are a phony and a fraud.

You tried to bluff your way through having “experience and expertise” when it came to the Catskills and the Jewish comedians who performed there.

You’re a phony and a fraud.

I spent time in the Catskills, stayed at the hotels in the Catskills and socialized with a number of those comedians.

Nothing “fake” about that.

You on the other hand are a phony and fraud.
No, you clearly indicated that you don't understand Catskill humor, and by virtue of that have given reason to have people believe that you're a phony and a fraud. LOL, I bet what you call socializing with Jewish comedians entailed them heaving a sigh of lament and saying, "here comes that useless schlemiel of a putz."

No, you clearly indicated that you don't understand Catskill humor, and by virtue of that have given reason to have people believe that you're a phony and a fraud. LOL, I bet what you call socializing with Jewish comedians entailed them heaving a sigh of lament and saying, "here comes that useless schlemiel of a putz."

I have a far, far better grasp of and experience with Catskill/Jewish humor than you’ll ever have. You’re so out of your league that it’s beyond comical.

What are you willing to bet big shot ?
Name your price !

Why are you afraid to answer the questions I posed ?

C’mon big shot, tell us about your extensive experiences in the Catskills and your vast interactions with the Jewish comedians that performed there.

You don’t even have the strength of character to admit that you never saw a Jewish comedian perform live in the Catskills.

I doubt that you’ve ever been to the Catskills.

Oh, I forgot, you saw them on TV

You’re a phony and a fraud and everyone knows it !

"Mashugana" is the perfect word to describe your efforts at defending your threadbare knowledge of the Catskills.

This is another thread poised for being either locked or nuked.

"Mashugana" is the perfect word to describe your efforts at defending your threadbare knowledge of the Catskills.

This is another thread poised for being either locked or nuked.

You’re a phony, a fraud !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT