ADVERTISEMENT

OT - USC at Colorado

Terrible call and coaches do it all the time...roll out and immediately half the field taken away, if it's not there the play is dead!

I said I believe coach prime is a good football coach and that that program could have a winning season/be bowl eligible in year 1 which people thought was absurd.
You are absurd. F+ has them ranked in the 80's. 😂 but you explain that away with lame excuses. When anyone calls you out on F+ issues, you have excuses as to why F+ is ranking a particular team the way they are. All that tells me is that it's a very flawed system and shouldn't be used, which thankfully it's not. So go scratch.

Reactions: BGI User 756
SC' is so beatable but, somehow someway ND will create some never before seen way to lose😎

Colorado's defense is looking better vs Caleb Williams in the 2nd half than ND did all last year against USC.

Reactions: edub72
SC' is so beatable but, somehow someway ND will create some never before seen way to lose😎
So beatable but also so tough to beat. They have the best offense in the country, the best player in the country and they have a mobile QB which has caused us fits for as long as I can remember.

Grinch makes it impossible to recruit the blue chips for defense! CLR hopes to outscore opponents!
ridiculous plan!. Start with defense, build from there.

But USC will still be a very tough opponent, because of their offense.

This was an organization that won 1 game last year. The coaching job has been incredible at Colorado.

don’t misread this! CU offense was not as bad as SC defense was bad (Grinch)
CU is not good! SC is a bad D team; talented but bad!
Today the O looked gassed, and seemed to just collapse.

If CLR is more committed to Alex Grinch than he is USC, things are about to get sloppy in California

I have to admit that I was very impressed with how Colorado’s QB conducted himself in the post game interview.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
I think Washington is the team to beat in the Pac 12. Their QB Penix is putting up crazy numbers and their defense is better than USC's.

CLR is sounding as arrogant as BK did at his arrogant best. Apparently most fan/press/other media were just not ‘trained eyes’ that could see that the defense was NOT bad vs CU!

WOW!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT