ADVERTISEMENT

OT Stock Market

Dip: this summer (hopefully the Later part, I am not prepared), things are not looking good for the economy of the world.
Dip: let’s say a guy had an audience of 84 million, contacts in the intel community, would you think him a qwack?
He might be, but on the other hand, what if?
Check Phil Godlewski on Rumble. May 5, vlog. Frightening, but stay with it.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
Dip: this summer (hopefully the Later part, I am not prepared), things are not looking good for the economy of the world.
Dip: let’s say a guy had an audience of 84 million, contacts in the intel community, would you think him a qwack?
Perse, I searched Phil Godlewski. I see he's a leader of Qanon and child predator. What's the reason you follow this guy?

Perse, I searched Phil Godlewski. I see he's a leader of Qanon and child predator. What's the reason you follow this guy?
You see wrong. He is attacked and discredited as best the MSM can.
I am not a regular follower. But there are generally 80+ million who are. When he is discussing something I reasearched or prayed about I check him out. He is considered generally creditable. My slant is more biblically traditional. We are on a train & track to the end of this line; in our lifetime (well maybe not mine, but you healthy younger guys/gals).

You see wrong. He is attacked and discredited as best the MSM can.
I am not a regular follower. But there are generally 80+ million who are. When he is discussing something I reasearched or prayed about I check him out. He is considered generally creditable. My slant is more biblically traditional. We are on a train & track to the end of this line; in our lifetime (well maybe not mine, but you healthy younger guys/gals).
You've been preaching about the end of times for several years now. Even a few times suggesting we wouldn't make it through the football season. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Telx1 and Kelso86
Will do

You've been preaching about the end of times for several years now. Even a few times suggesting we wouldn't make it through the football season. 😂
Well, save the tears for when I am correct. Certain things are yet to happen before the end. I would not want anyone to believe anything I said unless they came to such a conclusion after their own research. Btw: as to Phil, I am no devotee, he is not always right.

Last edited:
I tried to post a picture of the meme but it wouldn't install that tells his followers he's serious.
At that point it's time to screw the short sellers

I tried to post a picture of the meme but it wouldn't install that tells his followers he's serious.
I hate making short investments, although I’ve done it. Much prefer opportunities to screw the shorts. That said, much prefer investing over day trading, and this market has been incredibly strong and rewarding.

I hate making short investments, although I’ve done it. Much prefer opportunities to screw the shorts. That said, much prefer investing over day trading, and this market has been incredibly strong and rewarding.
I have money still sitting in long term.....BUT.....that's boring.
To take $26,000 just to see what I can do with it as a day trader , and now 7 months later with $80,000(+) now in feels more rewarding.
That being said. The market is in no way a reflection to the economy with the buy now pay later showing its ugly head so the shoe is going to drop.

Last edited:
I have money still sitting in long term.....BUT.....that's boring.
To take $26,000 just to see what I can do with it as a day trader , and now 7 months later with $80,000(+) now in feels more rewarding.
That being said. The market is in no way a reflection to the economy with the buy now pay later showing its ugly head so the shoe is going to drop.
Yea, I get that. Set aside $25K in the late 90’s and limited myself to $5K investments per, but traded more on weekly than daily. Had fun and it was hard not to make a great return in the hey day of the internet. What we’re seeing in AI is a very similar environment. All bubbles burst, and our economy has been a consumer and services driven economy for decades, just getting more so, and the level of credit card debt is staggering. Used to rail against this twenty years ago, and we’ve only gotten worse as a nation.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
Back in the first Gamestop story I was listening to some random AM radio law show. The host said what the reddit people could have been charged with securities crimes.

Yea, I get that. Set aside $25K in the late 90’s and limited myself to $5K investments per, but traded more on weekly than daily. Had fun and it was hard not to make a great return in the hey day of the internet. What we’re seeing in AI is a very similar environment. All bubbles burst, and our economy has been a consumer and services driven economy for decades, just getting more so, and the level of credit card debt is staggering. Used to rail against this twenty years ago, and we’ve only gotten worse as a nation.
That's a great post brother and an excellent comparison

Back in the first Gamestop story I was listening to some random AM radio law show. The host said what the reddit people could have been charged with securities crimes.
In my opinion if they could they would i was a part of that more follow the leads more than anything else, but it made me understand Short Sellers and how wrong that is and the billions they lost I could care less. The same this time as well
I don't get what seemed to be 4 strategic pauses.
The thought of Wall Street policing itself is comical don't you think?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT