ADVERTISEMENT

OT: LSU vs Alabama | Who else is looking forward to Rees vs Kelly in 2023?

chaseball

I've posted how many times?
Sep 8, 2007
It's going to be a really interesting chess match between those two it's almost like a martial arts kung fu movie where the mentor fights the mentee in the end...

College football the best unscripted entertainment in the world

Big time college football at its best. Every Saturday I watch ND football always just looking forward to the later prime time games that night. It’s like two different worlds really.

• Haha
Reactions: chaseball
Big time college football at its best. Every Saturday I watch ND football always just looking forward to the later prime time games that night. It’s like two different worlds really.
And in between you play with your blow up doll

Reactions: Golson5
It's going to be a really interesting chess match between those two it's almost like a martial arts kung fu movie where the mentor fights the mentee in the end...

College football the best unscripted entertainment in the world
Clown 1.
Clown 2.

LSU 2022 just another one of BK’s 4 loss season masterpieces by an average of 16 points - watched enough of that for 12 years.

Could be worse if you had to watch the Big play first!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT