ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Kind of.. what every guys thinks about when

shabak

I've posted how many times?
Jun 7, 2005
Jonesborough, TN
he travels alone on an airplane.... Last week I traveled from Atlanta to JFK and had an aisle seat on an Airbus 300. A tall attractive blond asked me if I could move so she could get into her seat. Being the gentleman I am, of course I got out of the way so she could her window seat. She began a conversation asking me where I was going... (Now to those on the board... she wasn't hitting on me... she was just being friendly). I told her I was visiting my best friend in high school that I had not seen in 50 years instead of seeing him at our class reunion as I was going to the Notre Dame - Wisconsin game in Chicago. She responded by saying she was married to a former Notre Dame football player. I asked her who and she replied, "Wes Pritchett." So I asked her about the three Amigos and she only met Stonebreaker, not Stams. We talked about Notre Dame and I told her about my Notre Dame media room. She took a picture of the media wall and sent it to her husband who immediately replied that he was in the picture stuffing the running back... When you look at the picture to the right of the Notre Dame Leprechaun and above #32 Vegas Ferguson running against the Skunkbears you can see the back of #42… Stonebreaker… and to his left, you can see the back of Wes Pritchett’s jersey. Both he and Stonebreaker are stuffing the USC running back at the goal line.... BTW... We won that game 27-10 and in January won the 1988 National Championship. The flight was definitely more enjoyable talking with her. It’s a small world and Notre Dame occupies a significant corner of it.

TEasnp_UHj8DsiR7J0A24OGhxgcIUq7jVtFk37YmdoW9thx4nhx6fnu0gnAwCei4e4qbl7sW22goZAlRYw8rCKcyJ0nGbNediszWIYn9zaUXSq1aJl1iPrGyDxsXl1k3LIccSlq_yPAazLVVISKDWiMAdyX6BMyvdoypp5j76F7PfVh7YNAu4RPSGejKrTKGEK7FWb20onZrg9OkAv5rdI2yAfrHSRRPOqaoSdXZZAGlX5EJJNHMoEengbI_-5wFYDLIxZzIya9Jlyez9eOCz6ayNAANCyJ2RsqNdY7xm4BqRRCksEZ1LUrr0onThKtdkqXuEk-WlNbp2cWzr_bAF6OzFSH734T3NPoNcFnPq7AgLzYquO6iTNdb8hyY7kERgrNY2tkFXA9xCOZGls20BM9ymGpGn760vsa-uK1kCILN1pv09BrFQjX4DgZ0MUhWRJoFlJnEZQI12E95Gx1orRS17UXWPuZgfGizd-CHZhNs720XNZi0R9uag0ZPnikNqRFxE73pv4LEwwlJQYCO0xbJUp2bKBgiX9TrD_FabTPUfVwucKLPBalykxGi0yrOvfRwEer0w4RD7Avm1QOfbBiLSf4NMr-cJsFRUGytuzDiJtUIfEgIuDh8X67KkpIejSSe_VOL6NGC6dMHAO_y8ixWlkAIJ3eAcU2ls-miro2ZFr2ivRAr-2pcBM6vZEOibgee94QdeMoTcMOhbTIIa-ra=w678-h903-no

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News