ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I think we can all agree on this

Given the way this transpired, Ginsberg might go ahead and retire soon. Barrett is the obvious choice. Then we can watch the Libs, defenders of all things female, try to publicly obliterate one of them.
She will retire if Democrats win the Senate this year (very unlikely). If not she's not going anywhere until 2020 at least. Not to mention Breyer is 80 also.

Given the way this transpired, Ginsberg might go ahead and retire soon. Barrett is the obvious choice. Then we can watch the Libs, defenders of all things female, try to publicly obliterate one of them.

Ginsberg, didn’t play Carla on Cheers?

That would be very interesting when, Feinstein comes out and says again that Barrett is “ Too dogmatic in her Catholicism. “. Then we will really know just how bigoted they really are ! They will sure try to play
The Roe v Wade card bid time. They have noting else !
One can not say the Democrats are against Catholics, but they certainly love the “ Catholics like
The Kennedy’s , especially “ Teddy, the swimmer “ ! So they will claim that they are not anti Catholic !
They are only against Catholics who believe in Catholicism and follow the dogmas of their
Faith!
They will also claim that they believe in freedom of religion, but Catholics”need not apply “ for vacancies on the SC !

Last edited:
Reactions: deadirishpoet
Who the hell counts themselves amoung Feinenstiens constituency?

And why isn’t the IRS/FBI looking into 54Fords ‘Go Fund Me’ account whereby the possible payoff could be being transacted? Trump needs to push this investigation!

Reactions: rgc7
That would be very interesting when, Feinstein comes out and says again that Barrett is “ Too dogmatic in her Catholicism. “. Then we will really know just how bigoted they really are ! They will sure try to play
One can not say the Democrats are against Catholics, but they certainly love the “ Catholics like
The Kennedy’s , especially “ Teddy, the swimmer “ ! So they will claim that they are not anti Catholic !
They are only against Catholics who believe in Catholicism and follow the dogmas of their
Faith!
They will also claim that they believe in freedom of religion, but Catholics”need not apply “ for vacancies on the SC !

That' was a very telling comment by Sen Feinstein.

in case you missed Feinenstiens latest bigoted statement! (which some may consider a bit too ....)

“Why is it that so many of us on this side have this very uncomfortable feeling that — you know, dogma and law are two different things. And I think whatever a religion is, it has its own dogma. The law is totally different. And I think in your case, professor, when you read your speeches, the conclusion one draws is that the dogma lives loudly within you, and that’s of concern when you come to big issues that large numbers of people have fought for years in this country.”

Who the hell counts themselves amoung Feinenstiens constituency?

And why isn’t the IRS/FBI looking into 54Fords ‘Go Fund Me’ account whereby the possible payoff could be being transacted? Trump needs to push this investigation!
California gives us Feinstein, Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters and Jerry Moonbeam Brown. They know how to pick em.

what do you get when you breed hate and a bigot?

A Democrate!

Would Fienenstien say a candidate was too Black? or too Jewish?
Is Booker too Black? Is she too Jewish?

If a Christian said such a thing there would be a cry heard round the world!

And she has violated the U.S Consitution with her comments. She should be censured !

In fact she ought be put on a rocket and fired off into outter space!

Last edited:
I thought the Democratic Party was the party of tolerance? Yet we see Soros-paid individuals going into restaurants and being vicious towards republicans trying to have a nice, pleasant meal.

Oh, that’s right. Liberals are tolerant only if they agree with what you do or say.

Faith!
Hmm. I wonder if the Dems are anti-Semitic...

Build That Wall!

If Dems don’t want it then I say all registered “I’m With Her” voters should be forced to House the 4,000 Hondurans coming to our southern border.

Oh, that’s right. Liberals are tolerant only if they agree with what you do or say.

44305372_10156661910659210_4332973375702958080_n.jpg

Illegal Honduran aliens

You've seen the pictures of them marching to the US flying their nation flag?
Why do you think that is?
Illegal Honduran aliens

You've seen the pictures of them marching to the US flying their nation flag?
Why do you think that is?

Corrected that.

Yea, I’m SHOCKED they aren’t coming up here after the mid-term elections.

I am sorry that you are scared of THE HONDURANS.
That fact that you don't see what is now an onslaught of illegal aliens expecting just to beable to walk right through unopposed is troubling.
To hell with the rule of law right? To hell with the burden on the poor county they'll end up at right?
To hell with the citizens that have to bare the burden of supporting them because one fact is for sure...illegal aliens are a net lose. They will take is services than they'll put in.
At what point Ivan to we say enough is enough?
The 20(+) million already here not good
enough?

You have no idea whose hidden in the mix,, and you obviously don't care

That fact that you don't see what is now an onslaught of illegal aliens expecting just to beable to walk right through unopposed is troubling.
To hell with the rule of law right? To hell with the burden on the poor county they'll end up at right?
To hell with the citizens that have to bare the burden of supporting them because one fact is for sure...illegal aliens are a net lose. They will take is services than they'll put in.
At what point Ivan to we say enough is enough?
The 20(+) million already here not good
enough?

You have no idea whose hidden in the mix,, and you obviously don't care
He repeated what he watches on msnbc!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT