ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Death, Taxes and Lebron James

Probably will be 6'3" in shoes

His vertical was elite. 40.5 inches

He should go back to school
6-1.5 guys who are challenged 3-point shooters struggle in the NBA.

Like you said, he should return to school.

He shouldnt have been an NFL all star though. He got their on reputation and because his name was Bo Jackson
So, 5.6 yards per carry had nothing to do with his selection.

Have you written to the league and voiced your objection?

So, 5.6 yards per carry had nothing to do with his selection.

Have you written to the league and voiced your objection?
698 yards and 5 tds does not qualify anyone for the Pro Bowl. That is ass. If he did it over a 16 game season then maybe because his numbers would have been much better but thats not a pro bowler

No, that was a stupid question

698 yards and 5 tds does not qualify anyone for the Pro Bowl. That is ass. If he did it over a 16 game season then maybe because his numbers would have been much better but thats not a pro bowler

Look at the roster for the AFC, name the running backs that were better than him

Stats alone don’t make someone elite, just ask Bo and Audric.

There's like 5 or more guys that year who had more yards or more touchdowns. Pick one
I asked you to pick them.

I asked you to look at the AFC roster and tell me which running backs we’re better than BO

So far, you failed to do so

Name the better backs on the AFC roster

It’s obvious that you can’t, ergo BO was a reasonable choice
Any of the 5 or more who had more yards or touchdowns than him. In not going back to check. Look it up if you care so much. 700 yards and 5tds is not a pro bowl player. Period

Any of the 5 or more who had more yards or touchdowns than him. In not going back to check. Look it up if you care so much. 700 yards and 5tds is not a pro bowl player. Period
Since you don’t know who the other running backs were, how can you make a valid determination ? Answer: you can’t.

So if a running back gains 700 yards in three games you would classify them as not being a pro bowl player ? Interesting perspective, totally flawed, but interesting.

You would completely ignore YPC

This is why you know nothing about football !

Since you don’t know who the other running backs were, how can you make a valid determination ? Answer: you can’t.

So if a running back gains 700 yards in three games you would classify them as not being a pro bowl player ? Interesting perspective, totally flawed, but interesting.

You would completely ignore YPC

This is why you know nothing about football !
He didn't deserve to be a pro bowler. One of the rbs who had 1000 yards and didn't make it deserved it over him

Denver-Minnesota has been a damn good watch.
I said before the series that Denver was vulnerable because they werent able to replace B Brown & J Green off the bench. Jokic & Murray carried to much of load & Porter went from cant miss vs the Lakers to couldnt make vs the Twolves. At the end of the day the Twolves bench was the difference. I think Twolves beat Mavs. I think McDaniels & Ant are going to be very effective on Luka & Kyrie. KAT has a favorable matchup vs the Mavs bigs. I dont see Washington getting the looks he got against the Clippers & OKC.

He didn't deserve to be a pro bowler. One of the rbs who had 1000 yards and didn't make it deserved it over him

You’re wrong again !

There was no running back with 1,000 yards who wasn’t already named to the pro bowl !

You have a habit of not getting the facts before posting !

You’re wrong again !

There was no running back with 1,000 yards who wasn’t already named to the pro bowl !

You have a habit of not getting the facts before posting !
Nice try Patty!

Barry Word, look him up

You try to be the smartest guy in the room and continue to look like a fool

Just stop already, you're a clown and you embarrass yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: sluggo69
I said before the series that Denver was vulnerable because they werent able to replace B Brown & J Green off the bench. Jokic & Murray carried to much of load & Porter went from cant miss vs the Lakers to couldnt make vs the Twolves. At the end of the day the Twolves bench was the difference. I think Twolves beat Mavs. I think McDaniels & Ant are going to be very effective on Luka & Kyrie. KAT has a favorable matchup vs the Mavs bigs. I dont see Washington getting the looks he got against the Clippers & OKC.
Both you and Golson called this. And yes, the Nugget starters played too many minutes for lack of a bench, and both Murray and Jokic looked absolutely gassed in the second half. KAT at power forward is one hell of a weapon.

Both you and Golson called this. And yes, the Nugget starters played too many minutes for lack of a bench, and both Murray and Jokic looked absolutely gassed in the second half. KAT at power forward is one hell of a weapon.
KAT is much more of a weapon with Anthony Edwards on the floor.

KAT is much more of a weapon with Anthony Edwards on the floor.
KAT still is inconsistent kind of reminds me of Cousins in that some games you go man he is an All NBA caliber player & then disappears. Naz Reid really balances out the Twolves has almost the identical skill set & if Gobert or KAT arent producing he goes in and can give the team a lift. Twolves have great shot at winning the title they match up really well with the remaining 3 other teams.

KAT still is inconsistent kind of reminds me of Cousins in that some games you go man he is an All NBA caliber player & then disappears. Naz Reid really balances out the Twolves has almost the identical skill set & if Gobert or KAT arent producing he goes in and can give the team a lift. Twolves have great shot at winning the title they match up really well with the remaining 3 other teams.
As a Celtic fan, I'm hoping the Mavs can pull it off because I like that matchup a lot better

I said it would be a dogfight. Too many threes w/ virtually the entire shot clock available. You can’t do that w/ a 20 point lead in the 2nd half. Malone has to take the blame for this one in that respect. If any one other than Murray & jokic show up, they move on. Wanted to see a nuggets Celtics finals. Still may be a good final four. We’ll see.

Nice try Patty!

Barry Word, look him up

You try to be the smartest guy in the room and continue to look like a fool

Just stop already, you're a clown and you embarrass yourself.
Word was a convicted felon who served five months in prison.

Not exactly a player that you want to showcase in the pro bowl

And the Pro Bowl already selected another RB from KC who didn’t have 1,000 yds

Maybe you should do your homework before posting.

Word was a convicted felon who served five months in prison.

Not exactly a player that you want to showcase in the pro bowl

And the Pro Bowl already selected another RB from KC who didn’t have 1,000 yds

Maybe you should do your homework before posting.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's an all time backtrack of I ever seen one!! 🤣🤣

You said there was no RB who had over 1000 yards that wasn't in the pro bowl. I said there was. And shocking....there was Barry Word

Him being a convicted felon is pointless to this

You backtrack when you are proven wrong. Then throw an insult on top of that to double down on you being wrong

BRAVO Pat, that was impressive even for you

🤣🤣 Just classic

• Haha
Reactions: sluggo69
🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's an all time backtrack of I ever seen one!! 🤣🤣

You said there was no RB who had over 1000 yards that wasn't in the pro bowl. I said there was. And shocking....there was Barry Word

Him being a convicted felon is pointless to this

You backtrack when you are proven wrong. Then throw an insult on top of that to double down on you being wrong

BRAVO Pat, that was impressive even for you

🤣🤣 Just classic
Barry was never a candidate.

You also said that only running back backs gaining 1000 yards or more should be eligible despite the fact that the other Kansas City running back who was elected to the pro bowl didn’t have 1000 yards

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT