ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Colorado v Nebraska

How many receipts does Deion have now Chase?

4-6?? After beating 4-6 TCU, 5-5 Nebraska and 4-6 CSU.

11th place in Pac12. Oops, your narrative sucks

13-0 CU at the half.

The energy that this colorado team plays with is on a whole other level. Deion has this team playing hard and has coached his self-confidence into his team.
What is happening in Colorado. You were so bullish on them

They are recruiting poorly. They are losing games. Problems within the coaching staff

What is happening with all that energy?

Reactions: BGI User 756
How many receipts does Deion have now Chase?

4-6?? After beating 4-6 TCU, 5-5 Nebraska and 4-6 CSU.

11th place in Pac12. Oops, your narrative sucks
I like Deion. He's good for CFB.

I am curious if TAM will consider Deion.

13-0 CU at the half.

The energy that this colorado team plays with is on a whole other level. Deion has this team playing hard and has coached his self-confidence into his team.
Worth a bump here.

What say you chase?! Down 35 at half? 1-7 since beating a depleted TCU, and the usual .333 Nebraska team….

Why didn’t you ring the bell using F+ to predict this?!?!

That is a lot of receipts…

Reactions: NDinNJ
Worth a bump here.

What say you chase?! Down 35 at half? 1-7 since beating a depleted TCU, and the usual .333 Nebraska team….

Why didn’t you ring the bell using F+ to predict this?!?!

That is a lot of receipts…
Don't forget, chase believes 3-9 is the same as 9-3 so 4-8 must be the same as 8-4 😂
Deion's certainly building something special in Colorado. 😂

If anyone thought a guy like Sanders whose experience consisted of coaching stacked teams at the Pee Wee level, HS level, and HBCU level, was going to walk into a P5 Colorado program like Colorado, Turnover 83 players and win this year?

And by win I mean a winning record, bowl berth, contend for a PAC 12 divisional title? Has no real understandings of how Power 5 football works. Deion is not F+, his team and his coaching at this point are an F-

I heard that's a great school super impressive congrats
Yea keep ignoring the egg on your face. A person incapable of admitting they are wrong is a loser. Be a man, eat your crow instead of trying to change the topic. It's easy hiding behind a keyboard and posting bullsh1t on a forum. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are a fraud.

Yea keep ignoring the egg on your face. A person incapable of admitting they are wrong is a loser. Be a man, eat your crow instead of trying to change the topic. It's easy hiding behind a keyboard and posting bullsh1t on a forum. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are a fraud.
He is just another internet bully.
Like all bullies he is also a coward
and admitting he is a POS would probably destroy him....

HMMMMMM.....

This is what energy/excitement/good vibes looks like (Colorado). Colorado jersey sales, ticket sales, tv ratings, etc. are flying off the charts right now. They are becoming a part of pop culture like ND was back in the late 80s/early 90s.

Watching Notre Dame in contrast and it's the total opposite (almost like a deflated balloon).

I'll die an ND fan, but just saying, we gotta get some of that swagger and energy back over here in South Bend. We had it with Lou.

Wait, you said wins and losses count, not ticket sales, or ratings or merchandise sales. You said ND is tops in that area.

So….how is that Deion swagger doing today?

TCU has 7 losses, but they did beat Nicholls State, Houston, SMU and BYU

Nebraska also has 7 losses

Colorado State is 5-6, plays Hawaii tonite.

Crickets back, I’m sure

Reactions: hvillebill
I heard that's a great school super impressive congrats
Thank you.
It is a very nice school
Both worked hard to get into their fields (Geo technology/ag engineering)
I used a big part of a stock i owned to pay for half of each their tuition to the university and the state helped out alot to.
The schools ties to the military also sold me to the commitment they made
Again thank you

This is what energy/excitement/good vibes looks like (Colorado). Colorado jersey sales, ticket sales, tv ratings, etc. are flying off the charts right now. They are becoming a part of pop culture like ND was back in the late 80s/early 90s.

Watching Notre Dame in contrast and it's the total opposite (almost like a deflated balloon).

I'll die an ND fan, but just saying, we gotta get some of that swagger and energy back over here in South Bend. We had it with Lou.
How's this working out?

Of course it counts, please explain how i'm not being consistent here? I've posted about Nebraska's F+ (I don't cite PFF). They were ranked 59th coming into this game, and NC State was ranked 54th. I think I made this point in this very thread. F+ is a good measure of skill because it takes a lot of history into account (many games and several recruiting cycles go into this ranking including the productivity of the players who are returning from last year and including the games played this season)

Sample size matters in a big way. Everything I opine on comes with a heavy consideration of history and sample size.
How Their rankings now? Remember you were trying to say Nebraska and Colorado were just a good of teams as NC state. They weren't

I said all along NC state was a top 30ish team. They finished 9 and 3 and inside the top 25

How did Nebraska and Colorado finish?

13-0 CU at the half.

Chass, where did you go? Lots of questions above, awaiting your reply.

And here is another….so Prime has had a 5 star and a 4 star decommit in last 3 weeks…what happened to all those vibes and energy and swagger?

Reactions: Golson5
How Their rankings now? Remember you were trying to say Nebraska and Colorado were just a good of teams as NC state. They weren't

I said all along NC state was a top 30ish team. They finished 9 and 3 and inside the top 25

How did Nebraska and Colorado finish?

That proclamation was worse than his one saying Miss State was a really good football team…

Lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: NDinNJ
LIke all trolls chase his balls will not be back in this thread...

But he is incredibly stupid and very arrogant in his stupidity so maybe...

I thought Colorado could improve from 1 win last season to 6 wins/bowl eligibility this season (due to transfer portal/replacing roster quickly). It didn't happen. Colorado really fell off in the 2nd half. Still a big fan of what is going on in Colorado, including the "Well Off Media" documentary stuff on Youtube. I think all else considered Deion had a nice first season, let's see if they can take another step forward next year.

I thought Colorado could improve from 1 win last season to 6 wins/bowl eligibility this season (due to transfer portal/replacing roster quickly). It didn't happen. Colorado really fell off in the 2nd half. Still a big fan of what is going on in Colorado, including the "Well Off Media" documentary stuff on Youtube. I think all else considered Deion had a nice first season, let's see if they can take another step forward next year.
He's recruiting poorly and you were wrong about everything

nice first season
wow do you ever read what you post?

Northwestern was 1-11 in 2022 and 7-5 for bowl eligibility in 2023. Would/should their coach be geeting similar kudos as Sanders?

Northwestern was 1-11 in 2022 and 7-5 for bowl eligibility in 2023. Would/should their coach be geeting similar kudos as Sanders?

I think David Braun is a lock for Big Ten coach of the year.

37daff6b-ad0a-463f-b297-1f0f8dbaa108_poster.jpg

You were horribly wrong as usual

And he just lost his QB commit. That makes 3 this month. Where is all that swagger ?!?!

This thread is comic gold. Every time I see an article about Colorado I can't help but bump this thread up. 😂

He's losing committed recruits. He currently has zero QB's for the 2024 and 2025 cycle, and you call that improvement? I call that regression.

Deion stating that once a kid is committed they shouldn't take any other visits, but he had no problem pulling scholarships and pushing kids out that were already committed when he first came on campus. Karma's a b1tch Deion. Those commits were collecting their own receipts. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT