ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Colorado v Nebraska

chaseball

I've posted how many times?
Sep 8, 2007
13-0 CU at the half.

The energy that this colorado team plays with is on a whole other level. Deion has this team playing hard and has coached his self-confidence into his team.

Last edited:
First Colorado half time lead over Nebraska since 2004 😁

This is what energy/excitement/good vibes looks like (Colorado). Colorado jersey sales, ticket sales, tv ratings, etc. are flying off the charts right now. They are becoming a part of pop culture like ND was back in the late 80s/early 90s.

Watching Notre Dame in contrast and it's the total opposite (almost like a deflated balloon).

I'll die an ND fan, but just saying, we gotta get some of that swagger and energy back over here in South Bend. We had it with Lou.

Prime is more 1985 - 2000 Canes type. He about to land a few #1 classes would be my guess. Energy and swagger in South Bend would be nice but not sure we need to go as far as Prime. Let's get that energy and swagger from winning and hitting folks in the mouth (if that's allowed anymore in today's pansy football).

Prime is more 1985 - 2000 Canes type. He about to land a few #1 classes would be my guess. Energy and swagger in South Bend would be nice but not sure we need to go as far as Prime. Let's get that energy and swagger from winning and hitting folks in the mouth (if that's allowed anymore in today's pansy football).
No chance he lands any number 1 classes

"no chance" is mighty strong my man. He will resonate with young athletes, and if he keeps winning, he most definitely will!
No chance. He's not even recruiting Thad well right now. He'll live on the portal

Ga and Bama get 5 five stars a year to sign with them

5 aint going to Colorado

Right now he has 8 commits with 5 three stars

Not happening

Watching a little Brady Quinn and halftime of the CU/NE game... my goodness, that mountain back-drop is gorgeous. If Deion finishes with a winning record, I do believe he will start pulling 5 stars out of FL, TX and CA. Selling them FL boys on 3-4 yrs in Boulder will not be tough.

No chance. He's not even recruiting Thad well right now. He'll live on the portal

Ga and Bama get 5 five stars a year to sign with them

5 aint going to Colorado

Right now he has 8 commits with 5 three stars

Not happening
We shall see my g!

Reactions: Golson5
I’m not so sure, Nebraska has been shooting themselves in the foot rather than Colorado dominating Nebraska
This program won 1 game last year and was blown out by an average of 40 pts per game during the last 4-5 games of their schedule.

They are about to go up 2-0 with a win vs a ranked TCU on their resume.

And btw, Nebraska is a bad team, but NC State #54 to Nebraska's #59 (F+) is not much of a difference.

Also, Colorado is already pulling in 5 star talent. They have two top 10 players in the last two classes respectively (McClain & Hunter)

This program won 1 game last year and was blown out by an average of 40 pts per game during the last 4-5 games of their schedule.

And btw, Nebraska is a bad team, but NC State #54 to Nebraska's #59 (F+) is not much of a difference.

Also, Colorado is already pulling in 5 star talent. They have two top 10 players in the last two classes respectively (McClain & Hunter)
F- is the worst system for ranking teams

Nc state is a top 30ish team

Nebraska os in the 60 or 70s

It's not close

LOL @ HOFer Michael Irvin yelling at the refs for a flag from the Colorado sideline on a Pass Interference and getting the call

Nebraska is far worse than #59...TCU is a bad team...Matt Rhule has actually taken Nebraska backwards. Their QB Jeff Simms is a turnover machine - 4 turnovers in total by Nebraska.

Colorado needs to savor this as much as possible...Colorado State, Oregon and USC are on deck.

But yes...they are better than last year...just not national contenders with dual Heisman candidates that we heard about last week.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
13-0 CU at the half.

The energy that this colorado team plays with is on a whole other level. Deion has this team playing hard and has coached his self-confidence into his team.
Are you watching the game......the husker are giving it away.

Reactions: NDinNJ
“This is what energy/excitement/good vibes looks like (Colorado). Colorado jersey sales, ticket sales, tv ratings, etc. are flying off the charts right now. They are becoming a part of pop culture like ND was back in the late 80s/early 90s.

Watching Notre Dame in contrast and it's the total opposite (almost like a deflated balloon).

I'll die an ND fan, but just saying, we gotta get some of that swagger and energy back over here in South Bend. We had it with Lou.”

🤮🤮 sounds like you’d rather die a Colorado fan. Please think about it

“This is what energy/excitement/good vibes looks like (Colorado). Colorado jersey sales, ticket sales, tv ratings, etc. are flying off the charts right now. They are becoming a part of pop culture like ND was back in the late 80s/early 90s.

I'll die an ND fan, but just saying, we gotta get some of that swagger and energy back over here in South Bend. We had it with Lou.”

🤮🤮 sounds like you’d rather die a Colorado fan. Please think about it
They were acting like the "U" in the 4th qter......you an have that

Nebraska’s OC worked at South Carolina. Dude was terrible there. Gamecock fans were glad he left for Nebraska. It didn’t surprise me how bad Nebraska offense is. Glad to see Prime bringing back some swag to the Buffs.

Reactions: Airzee23
This is what energy/excitement/good vibes looks like (Colorado). Colorado jersey sales, ticket sales, tv ratings, etc. are flying off the charts right now. They are becoming a part of pop culture like ND was back in the late 80s/early 90s.

I'll die an ND fan, but just saying, we gotta get some of that swagger and energy back over here in South Bend. We had it with Lou.
haha. How does Deion taste?

Does Deion Sanders say no to ANY ad/commercial he's asked to do?

I've seen this guy on like 5 different company commercials this weekend alone

Does Deion Sanders say no to ANY ad/commercial he's asked to do?

I've seen this guy on like 5 different company commercials this weekend alone

He’s all about himself. Always has been

And, make as much money as you can. Especially easy money

Reactions: francade
13-0 CU at the half.

Wait, history doesn't count here? You have been touting all these SEC past year's records....so why doesn't Nebraska's 23-47 record the past 6 years, or last years 4-8 season count?

LOL, you are exposed

Reactions: NDinNJ
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT