ADVERTISEMENT

Official Thread

I don't know how tranquil will grade out in terms of the NFL draft, but man can he play football.

Tranquil is an animal .. reminds me of Seau ... dude needs to keep his head out of plays or he's going to end up brain dead

I agree. Play offense like you did Stanford. I am sick of seeing the deep ball already.

I’m not sure if Book is missing throws or are receivers are running crappy routes?

Book can’t hit anything downfield.....even when there isn’t a defender within 40 yards.

Troy Pride is getting picked on like a fat kid with braces. I thought he’d be really good too.

We are putting too much pressure on our defense. Three and out ! Our offense is just not good enough.
Big plays are great, but ball control is also a must !

Well, much like the Stanford game last week, this is still a game entering the fourth quarter. Let's see if our defense can get another stop and if our offense can start to milk the clock and add some insurance points.

This is where we separate the men from the boys. This game is far from over . ND has to keep them out of the end zone.

Literally not a single run on the last drive!?! Wtf! Someone tell me why!

They tend to call what they think has the best chance of working. Had Claypool turned out for that pass, we might have another TD.

They kick field goals from anywhere on the field. That’s not good if it comes donwn to the wire.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT