ADVERTISEMENT

Official Thread

We really played a great 2nd half ! As I write we came up with an interception ! Great !

Wait a second! I could have sworn ND laid an egg and lost. Where's all the guys who were trashing Kelly and saying bring in Wimbush? Gosh this board gets pathetic at times. ND never lost the lead and had a sluggish quarter in the second. I was a bit off on my prediction, as I thought theyd win 42-6. Oh well. Very happy to be 6-0. ND will move to #5 in the AP pole. Rest easy folks.

Reactions: Grabaka
97 yard TD home run ball and that still isn't enough for a Notre Dame record. Josh, your record is safe for now.

Last edited:
I called it. I said ND would pull away by the end of the third and they did. I don't think people realize how physical our D is. It wears people down. And our offensive is fine. Everyone needs to chill.

Reactions: GoldCountryND
I saw Pride severely limping in the tunnel also. Wouldn't be shocked to see him on the injury report for Pitt.

Reactions: VTND
Sorry everyone but watched the game sparingly. Yanks vs Boston game 2. What happened to D Hayes? Who's the biggest obstacle left in the schedule? Northwestern, Florida st, and Usc?

With the way Jafar looked prior to his injury .. he and Dexter Williams are going to be a really nice 1/2 punch and their skill sets compliment each other nicely .. Jafar being a satellite/passing down back and dexter being a 1st and 2nd down banger

Then you throw in NDs most accurate passer/best playmaker at QB since Jimmy Clausen (Book) and this offense has a ton of upside this season.

Ian Book and all those big receiving targets make for a really nice combination. Love the way Ian is seeing the field and placing the ball...guy is an underrated stud.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT