ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Observations and photos from outside Notre Dame Stadium this morning

Tyler James

I've posted how many times?
Staff
Dec 31, 2021
I shared a video and photo earlier, which I'll include in this thread too. But I thought I could put some thoughts together before I get to work on the commitment story for the recruit announcing at 3 p.m. EDT. I'll probably write a public story later on my observations, but I wanted to give them to you first.

Marcus Freeman pulled up to Notre Dame Stadium in a white Ferrari. Trust me, it's sick. I don't want to doxx him, so I won't share a photo.

Safety commits Peyton Bowen and Adon Shuler were at the stadium earlier than the others and arrived with offensive coordinator Tommy Rees and safeties coach Chris O'Leary. Bowen and Shuler took some photos with Freeman and O'Leary and checked out Freeman's car for a bit.

20220610_094619(0).jpg

Someone on staff, not one of the coaches mentioned above, saw us reporters standing there and as he entered the stadium said something like, 'Did you guys have anything to cover in the last 24 hours?' Safe to say, folks are pumped about the addition of 2024 QB CJ Carr.

Later, two buses pulled up to the stadium with the rest of the recruits and their families. They were lined up to go into the stadium, commits first and then targets. As they filed into the stadium to head down the tunnel, the opening kickoff, Cathy Richardson/Dropkick Murphys song was blaring through the speakers.

You can probably spot OT Monroe Freeling and DT Jason Moore near the end of that video.

At the end of the tunnel, each recruit was given his own entrance to the field with cheering, gold confetti and then pictures on the field with Freeman and the recruit's family.

I have some more photos of recruits that aren't great quality that I'll sort through later.

Oh, and here are the golf carts that will be shuttling the recruits and their families around campus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News