ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame vs New Mexico, Official Game Thread

Javon McKINLEY ! A STAR IS BORN ! We are going to kick GeorgiAs a$$ !!

WHAT PRESSURE by the dline !! Shawn Crawford with the INT !
Complete and utter Domination ! We have Assumed control ! We have assumed control!

Reactions: IrishMike409
5 plays, 75 yards. In a 1:21. Way to go D. Man... this game sure doesn’t change my opinion about next week. UGA rolls. New Mexico blows big time.

We are not playing half our players ! Georgia is in for Heartache in Athens next week ! Alabama is not the only team that can beat that peach fuzz azz!

Guys, I don’t feel any better about next week. Label me a hater if you’d like. Book looks uncomfortable in the pocket, our o-line gets no push against a small defensive line, and we are susceptible to runs up the middle.

Reactions: rgc7
Guys, I don’t feel any better about next week. Label me a hater if you’d like. Book looks uncomfortable in the pocket, our o-line gets no push against a small defensive line, and we are susceptible to runs up the middle.

I think those are valid concerns that most realistic fans acknowledge

Reactions: tkirish and rgc7
These first 3 weeks of the season have been a snore fest.

I miss the days when notre dame mixed up its bye weeks and its cupcakes in between prime games on the schedule.

Next week Georgia is going to beat ND pretty bad that goes w/o question.

Basically the "season" doesn't start until the 28th.

Chip's offense has a tendency to start slow... Kelly was known for a quick start....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT