ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Notre Dame offer has 2025 DL Julian Marks pumped to build relationship

Charleston Bowles

Posts Like A Champion
Staff
Mar 16, 2023

I caught up with Notre Dame 2025 defensive tackle target Julian Marks on Monday night.

The 6-foot-6, 260-pound recruit picked up an offer from the Irish while on Sunday’s visit for Grill & Chill. I wrote about Marks before his visit. You can read that story here.

“I was blessed and excited to get the offer,” Marks told Inside ND Sports. “The facilities and campus were beautiful.”

The four-star recruit attends Overland Parks (Ka.) St. Thomas Aquinas and is ranked as the No. 14 strongside defensive end and No. 195 overall player in the 2025 recruiting class.

Although he plays defensive end in high school, defensive coordinator Al Golden and defensive line coach Al Washington told Marks on Sunday they believe his size and movement would fit best at defensive tackle.

Marks also met head coach Marcus Freeman and said he’s very energetic and knowledgeable.

It’s too early to gauge interest but Marks said if communication goes well, he may look into visiting for a game.

Marks has 20 offers including Auburn, Iowa, Kansas, Kansas State, Miami (Fla.), Michigan, Missouri, Oklahoma and TCU.

Link to full story:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News