ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame - miami (fl) game thread ...

Well, I saw Georgia get stomped today; and I saw OSU get stomped last week, so it doesn't surprise me to see us get stomped tonight.

You got that right ! I am headed to bed right now ! What a let down ! This game and ND effort and preparedness is just so bad that I won’t even lose any sleep over this game !

Well, I saw Georgia get stomped today; and I saw OSU get stomped last week, so it doesn't surprise me to see us get stomped tonight.

And Alabama is trailing in the 4th. Looks like a big shakeup in the CFP Rankings this week.

Oops ... Alabama now tied.

Bad coaches fade toward the end of the year.

It’s CFB. It happens. I didn’t see Kelly throw high. I didn’t see BK tell Book to throw into Triple coverage instead of to the TE. I didn’t see BK tell EQ not to dive on that first pass. Players have to make plays and our line and QB need to get right.

He just locks into one guy and gets picked.....you think they would coach fundamentally sound play by game 10.

We haven’t been a turnover machine all year. We haven’t missed tackles all year until last week. Sh1t happens. Today is just the day the laws of averages catches us.

Offensive line getting exposed once again once they have to face an ounce of talent. What a joke

Mcglinchey and Nelson both could use another year. Not seeing 1st round talent TBH. Late 1st round at best.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT