ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Notes on 2025 four-star S target Ivan Taylor after Grill & Chill

Charleston Bowles

Posts Like A Champion
Staff
Mar 16, 2023

I just got off the phone with Notre Dame 2025 four-star safety target Ivan Taylor. It sounds like the Irish knocked it out of the park with Taylor during Sunday's visit at Grill & Chill.

The 5-foot-11, 170-pound recruit attends Winter Garden (Fla.) West Orange and is ranked as the No. 125 overall player in the 2025 class.

"It was definitely special," Taylor told Inside ND Sports. " We had great one-on-one conversations."

Taylor said safeties coach Chris O'Leary spoke about using him a little bit of everywhere and maximizing his versatility. Head coach Marcus Freeman also spent a lot of time with Taylor and according to Taylor, Freeman has already separated himself from other head coaches in Taylor's recruitment.

"A lot of head coaches, they'll talk to you every once or twice and then they have to go on to other people," Taylor said. "Coach Freeman treats me like one of his own. He talks to me as much as he can ... he gives me a whole bunch of love. I talked to him not only just about football but about life as well."

Taylor holds 12 total offers including Notre Dame, Alabama, Florida, Florida State, Michigan, Penn State and USC. He said he plans on majoring in business.

Although he's just entering his junior season, Taylor said he already plans to schedule an official visit to Notre Dame when the time comes. He said the Irish are in his top three schools.

Link to story:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News