ADVERTISEMENT

"North Carolina has received its Notice of Allegations from the NCAA"

cgvr

I've posted how many times?
Jun 25, 2010
North Carolina has received its Notice of Allegations from the NCAA, multiple sources have confirmed to Inside Carolina.

http://northcarolina.scout.com/stor...e&hootPostID=3fa806953bc180e40f7c86488926aadb

They are on our 2017 schedule.

http://www.und.com/sports/m-footbl/archive/nd-m-footbl-sched-2015.html

CHAPEL HILL, N.C. – The University of North Carolina has received its Notice of Allegations from the NCAA, but will not release the details of the report until a later date, according to sources familiar with the investigation.

The NCAA does not publicly announce delivery of a Notice of Allegations and member institutions are not required to release the full report. UNC is expected to announce the receipt of its NOA on Friday afternoon.

UNC announced in June 2014 that the NCAA had reopened its 2011 examination of academic irregularities after the enforcement staff determined that additional people with information and others who were previously uncooperative might be willing to talk with investigators.

That announcement coincided with new information that Kenneth Wainstein uncovered during his investigation into irregular classes in UNC’s AFAM department. His report, released in October, detailed how department secretary Deborah Crowder coordinated the classes for nearly two decades without detection. More than 3,100 students were involved and student-athletes accounted for 47.4 percent of the course enrollments.

Let's hope the NCAA grows its balls back and actually does something. I'm not holding my breath though.

North Carolina has received its Notice of Allegations from the NCAA, multiple sources have confirmed to Inside Carolina.

http://northcarolina.scout.com/stor...e&hootPostID=3fa806953bc180e40f7c86488926aadb

They are on our 2017 schedule.

http://www.und.com/sports/m-footbl/archive/nd-m-footbl-sched-2015.html

CHAPEL HILL, N.C. – The University of North Carolina has received its Notice of Allegations from the NCAA, but will not release the details of the report until a later date, according to sources familiar with the investigation.

The NCAA does not publicly announce delivery of a Notice of Allegations and member institutions are not required to release the full report. UNC is expected to announce the receipt of its NOA on Friday afternoon.

UNC announced in June 2014 that the NCAA had reopened its 2011 examination of academic irregularities after the enforcement staff determined that additional people with information and others who were previously uncooperative might be willing to talk with investigators.

That announcement coincided with new information that Kenneth Wainstein uncovered during his investigation into irregular classes in UNC’s AFAM department. His report, released in October, detailed how department secretary Deborah Crowder coordinated the classes for nearly two decades without detection. More than 3,100 students were involved and student-athletes accounted for 47.4 percent of the course enrollments.
I think they are going to get hammered big time.

I think they are going to get hammered big time.

I was just taking a look at their site and they're expecting details to be released until some time next week.

"The University will publicly release the NCAA's notice as soon as possible. The notice is lengthy and must be prepared for public dissemination to ensure we protect privacy rights as required by federal and state law. When that review for redactions is complete, the University will post the notice on the Carolina Commitment website and notify the news media. When we respond to the NCAA's allegations, we will follow this same release process."

Here's the message on top of that board:

"************ATTENTION ALL VISITING FANS***************"

"Any rumors posted about UNC's coaches or players in a way to flame or stir up the board in a negative way by visiting fans will not be tolerated on this board. Discussion is welcome but there is a difference between the two and the post will be deleted and a warning will be given the first time this takes place. If you don't cease the topic after it has been deemed as unacceptable by the mods, then you will be banned. This has been decided by the mods to post this. We want the board to be filled with good discussion but leave the rumors on your own board.
Thanks."

This is just another reason why ND needs to get out of the ACC and any affiliation with the ACC. It's a sub-standard conference and hanging out with the likes of UNC, FSU and Clemson does nothing positive for the ND image.

Reactions: sandiegohawk
Leaving the ACC isn't the answer at all. Every conference has it's bad eggs. UNC screwed up and will pay for it. ND is my favorite team and always will be. However I don't understand why so many feel other universities aren't any good (some people are so shallow minded). I guess schools like DUKE, Wake Forest, Boston College are trash too. ND is great but there are other schools that are as well.

Leaving the ACC isn't the answer at all. Every conference has it's bad eggs. UNC screwed up and will pay for it. ND is my favorite team and always will be. However I don't understand why so many feel other universities aren't any good (some people are so shallow minded). I guess schools like DUKE, Wake Forest, Boston College are trash too. ND is great but there are other schools that are as well.

The poster at issue is mentally ill and cannot distinguish between reality and the demented fantasies in his own mind. Ignore him.

You seemed to have missed the three basic rules of being an ND fan on the internet:

1. All other schools suck and cheat.

2. All sportswriters are haters unless they basically write puff pieces.

3. All referees make blatently bad call calls against us.

You seemed to have missed the three basic rules of being an ND fan on the internet:

1. All other schools suck and cheat.

2. All sportswriters are haters unless they basically write puff pieces.

3. All referees make blatently bad call calls against us.

4). And trolls like me ^ love to bash ND....

The NCAA is so mad at the North Carolina basketball program that the football program will get put on probation.

The NCAA has already hammered the state because they don't believe the bathroom laws in NC are fair to those who believe because you think you are something else you rally aren't

So hammering them some more is a pleasure.

Now if there as a player raping someone the NCAA will drag their feet

guys...we can fix North Carolina's law problem....we just need to learn how to squat to pee.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT