ADVERTISEMENT

NFL draft

Irishjohn68

All Star
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2003
Would love to see Argusman tomorrow when the first pick in the 2015 NFL draft is picked and Jameis Winston is picked with the #1 pick by Tampa Bay. His head will explode and his mommy will have to come down to the basement to clean up is panties and wipe his chin. :p

Reactions: ForeverNole22
I can't speak for any Argusman as you suggest, only for myself and all of the handles you accuse me of having (paranoid schizophrenic anyone?) But one person who will be very happy whether he goes number 1 or number 25, is Erica Kinsman. Personally I have never questioned his football talent. Only his judgement.

Go Irish!

I can't speak for any Argusman as you suggest, only for myself and all of the handles you accuse me of having (paranoid schizophrenic anyone?) But one person who will be very happy whether he goes number 1 or number 25, is Erica Kinsman. Personally I have never questioned his football talent. Only his judgement.

Go Irish!
Settle down there Nancy!

Jamarcus Russell was also a #1 pick. I see many similarities, yet JR never accused of raping anyone! Tampa Bay seems poised to make a huge mistake. I am glad I never rooted for them and now it will be easy to root against a team who would have such a pig on their team.

Jamarcus Russell was also a #1 pick. I see many similarities, yet JR never accused of raping anyone! Tampa Bay seems poised to make a huge mistake. I am glad I never rooted for them and now it will be easy to root against a team who would have such a pig on their team.
:p ....... Another great day in the argusman alternate universe. The meltdown we have all been waiting for. The question is... how many of your 22+ personalities will be watching the draft with you? Stock up but chose your sedatives carefully.

Not to worry.. also a great day in Tampa and Hueyville. I might even become a pro fan once again and take in a few games. Only two hours away and my daughter (also an FSU grad like yours) works in Tampa. Free place to stay.

Good to know you aren't a fan and won't be attending any games. Your loss. But, one less "pig" in the stadium can't be all bad. Then again you hate FSU and claim to have attended many FSU games. So maybe you'll change your mind about Tampa. For some reason I find it difficult to believe most of your rhetoric.

Go Irish!

IJ
he is 'ganging up' on you! your outnumbered 1:1
If you think that argus considers his other handles to be his children then it starts to make sense.

Last edited:
Jon Gruden this morning on ESPN:

Between MM and Winston , who is the better athlete....MM

Who is the better on fold manager.....MM

Who is the better off field manager....MM

Who would Jon Gruden pick.....MM

He finished by saying he could not believe anyone would take Winston ahead of Marcus Mariota.

Yes, he joins Bill Polian, Tony Dungy, Ron Jawarski, Chris Mortensen and a growing number of NFL insiders who want to steer clear of the pig.

FYI, before mo1e lies about Grudens own words.........

The coach who won a Super Bowl with the Buccaneers thinks the quarterback who has the best chance to lead Tampa Bay back to the top is Marcus Mariota, not Jameis Winston.

Jon Gruden says that Mariota does everything a quarterback needs to do, and should be viewed as the top player in the draft.

“I don’t understand why [Mariota] isn’t the No. 1 playerin this draft on Mel Kiper’s Big Board,” Gruden said, via Rotoworld.

Gruden disagrees with those who think Mariota is a product of Oregon’s offense and not a fit for the NFL.

“I don’t know anybody in this draft that can do for a football team what Mariota can do,” Gruden said. “He can read the field. That whole thing about Oregon being a no-huddle, dive-option team, that is just a narrative resulting from a lack of information. The Ducks run a lot of pro-style concepts. Mariota does a lot with the protections. I’ve seen him throw the ball with touch and timing in tight windows.” The former Bucs coach points out that Mariota is the same size as Jameis Winston but runs 4.52 forty. He is incredibly elusive, and man, is he a playmaker and a great competitor. I see him functioning in the pocket, out of the pocket, and if you want to run a zone-read, he’ll rip the defense apart. He is like Russell Wilson, only he is 6-4.”

In other words, Gruden thinks the Buccaneers are going to make a mistake tomorrow night when they pass on Mariota and pick Winston.

Jon Gruden this morning on ESPN:

Between MM and Winston , who is the better athlete....MM

Who is the better on fold manager.....MM

Who is the better off field manager....MM

Who would Jon Gruden pick.....MM

He finished by saying he could not believe anyone would take Winston ahead of Marcus Mariota.

Yes, he joins Bill Polian, Tony Dungy, Ron Jawarski, Chris Mortensen and a growing number of NFL insiders who want to steer clear of the pig.
The argus meltdown picking up speed. ;) Listen for the sirens.

Who is the most NFL ready? Who has the highest FB IQ? Who has the strongest on-the-field leadership skills?Those are the questions Tampa and 90% of the country's gurus have asked and all agree on.

Taking nothing away from Mariota (a fine young man with great potential) but for every so called NFL draft Guru who would draft him before Winston there are AT LEAST 10 that would choose Winston over Mariota.

Regardless of which QB goes first both will backing up a Brinks truck at the end of the day. One will likely be starting next fall and the other won't be.

Yes, Brinks is coming and while MM will enjoy his deserved windfall Winston will give a large portion of his to the girl he raped. What a sad reality and you have to wonder why an old, sad guy like Mo1d spends so much time defending a known pig!

Yes, Brinks is coming and while MM will enjoy his deserved windfall Winston will give a large portion of his to the girl he raped. What a sad reality and you have to wonder why an old, sad guy like Mo1d spends so much time defending a known pig!
I defend the innocent. Not the delusional. Innocent until proven guilty is the backbone of the American justice system.

This board and others are still waiting for you to share with us one piece of evidence that supports your rape theory. You've been challenged literally dozens of times to provide that proof and you (nor anyone else including the girl) has been able to answer that challenge.

So Argusman are you ready to loose your mine tonight?

The Civil Suit will slam FSU and the Rapist. Both will settle because they do not want Winston to be questioned and forced to own up to his piggish reality and FSU wants no part of the way they will be trashed for failure to stand up for their student who was raped.

Mo1d has lied about every aspect of this case including his insistence that Winston and the girl he raped had an ongoing relationship which was proven to be a lie.

Enjoy your moment, Winston you pig, you will fail because you are a loser as a human being, just like Mo1d.

The Civil Suit's value you is considerably less then it would have been if he had been charged or found to have violated the code of conduct. As it is the biggest value the case has is JW's desire to get it over with.

The Civil Suit will slam FSU and the Rapist. Both will settle because they do not want Winston to be questioned and forced to own up to his piggish reality and FSU wants no part of the way they will be trashed for failure to stand up for their student who was raped.

Mo1d has lied about every aspect of this case including his insistence that Winston and the girl he raped had an ongoing relationship which was proven to be a lie.

Enjoy your moment, Winston you pig, you will fail because you are a loser as a human being, just like Mo1d.

Reactions: Duo

The meltdown continues.

Your hopes and dreams haven't evolved yet. What makes you think you'd all of a sudden be right about the civil case? Nothing she and her attorney have presented yet has convinced anyone her many conflicting made up stories holds any credibility. Nothing changes the forensic evidence or toxicology evidence. Nothing changes the rape kit evidence. Nothing changes the witness accounts (which have been 100% consistent). Nothing changes the accounts of her friends which don't support her.

And apparently YOU can't come up with any additional evidence to support her so until you can STHU.

All I have stated is FACTS. Facts you can find in thousands of pages of reports and documentation. The same facts and documentation the SA and a Supreme Court Judge used to determine she had no case.

Enlighten us to what NEW has occurred that would alter the consistent outcomes AGAIN. How many times are we going to have to do this.?

Come up with one thing and I'll be the first in line to call for Winston's head.

You need to stop your lying.. It isn't helping you.

Enjoy your evening. Watch TV in your rubber room though.

My God, poor Mo1f, at times he lies so often I actually think he believes himself. Poor Mo1e, a lifetime of unsuccessfully trying to defend Bowden, now in his twilight years his quest is to try the same with Jumbo and the scumbag rapist. Imagine how horrible it is to be an FSU fan!

My God, poor Mo1f, at times he lies so often I actually think he believes himself. Poor Mo1e, a lifetime of unsuccessfully trying to defend Bowden, now in his twilight years his quest is to try the same with Jumbo and the scumbag rapist. Imagine how horrible it is to be an FSU fan!
I'm assuming mom forgot you are still at Day Care and you sneaked on the owner's computer? You sound five years old as usual.

Still waiting for you to provide one piece of evidence. Name any lie I ever told while you're at it. Face it... facts confuse you!

Meltdown in full blown mode. Too funny.

I'm assuming mom forgot you are still at Day Care and you sneaked on the owner's computer? You sound five years old as usual.

Still waiting for you to provide one piece of evidence. Name any lie I ever told while you're at it. Face it... facts confuse you!

Meltdown in full blown mode. Too funny.
Just picked up the police scanner coming out of argusman's Tallahassee basement. Seems someone has lost his mind. Film at 11:00

I have never seen a post from Argusman. Mo1d is one sick bastard. You have to wonder if he lends his daughters to Winston!

he must be using the same password for all these ID's - he ain't that smart to remember them all!
Or even who he is at any point in time on the board!

I am going to ask jeanette B (our board BOT) to possibly incorporate IP in the ignore feature; the ignore 1 ignore all ability.

that JW and family celebrated with a serving of crab legs indicates that "brains" are not a strong family trait
It was an immature and disrespectful and immature decision. If there was a crab in the room it may have been the smartest person in the room.

I'm starting to get the feeling that some here are more concerned about the doings of Winston than what the ND FB team is doing or will do this upcoming season. Time to get over the obsession with him,pardners.

Sal: common sense and the image of the team drafting him: poor judgement for sure.

you disagree: fine.

the bar gets closer and closer to the floor.

Hehehee.......Luv me some Bigfella and Epicititites!!!!! Love yogr both so much fo whant youb do and not afraind of amyoner. bavest online!!!!!!!!!

There's no guarantees when QBs are drafted very highly. For every Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck, there are Ryan Leafs and Jamarcus Russells. My guess would be that Mariota will turn out like Manning, etc. He seems to have that maturity and work ethic that the great ones usually have. Not so sure about Winston. We'll see how he does.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT