ADVERTISEMENT

ND v USC game thread

They don't sustain drives. Seems like trams have several games of tape on a Parker led offense and they aren't driving the ball much against a pretty average defense.

Looked like he missed Greathouse on the inside there. For the easy first

The defense looks great tonight. The game plan for slowing down SC has been well done to this point.

Offense… what offense? This is the kind of thing that bothers me. You can’t keep going three and out and handing them the ball or it’s going bite you eventually. Putting the defense in a tough spot.

The defense looks great tonight. The game plan for slowing down SC has been well done to this point.

Offense… what offense? This is the kind of thing that bothers me. You can’t keep going three and out and handing them the ball or it’s going bite you eventually. Putting the defense in a tough spot.
Like just now.

I’m quickly coming to the conclusion that this program might be good enough to compete, but not good enough to stand on their throats when they need to.

If they go three and out here,… we got ourselves a dogfight to the buzzer… smh

Hartman is solid. Receivers and Parker are the issue.

Why not keep running, emphasizing Estime? Instead Parker gets pass happy and 2 consecutive 3 and outs.

Freeman also should be making adjustments.

It is what it is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT