ADVERTISEMENT

***ND v. Stanford GAME THREAD***

Someone needs to tell the defense the score of the Oklahoma game. Maybe that way they can relax and play loose, knowing there's nothing to lose. I'm just spitballin here.

Kelley Blue the Clemson game and therefore cost us a playoff berth by going for two. If you haven't realized that by now you're too busy visiting the Florida State Board

You're right. A failed two point conversion cost ND that game. /s

Our defense continues to fall for the misdirection: reverses, that last TD.

Bad 3rd down call imho. On D, we're making Hogan look like Brady----which he aint. Remenber, NU held these guys to 6pts. NU a 10 win team too. Could be a bowl matchup for ND

Wow! I love all the negative nelleys on this thread. ND will shut you guy's up.
Z,

That's what I want. Bring it on. Shut me up. I want the W. Problem is Kelly is a fraud and has no ability to get these guys ready at the start. Then his six year offense kicks FGs all night.

Reactions: Smellykaren
You guys talk crap and when we do lose you can say "I told you so", but when we win, you disappear til the next game when we struggle. That's not cool. Be optimistic seriously guys. You all act like you expect us to lose. Karen, nd hell, T.O.M. ARE ALL POSERS! I thought Brian was, but he's just pissed that we are losing lol

Fuller needs to work on catching the ball more consistently. Last game was horrible., starting to remind me of stone hands Brown

Will fuller is not even close being an elite player. Big players make plays in big games not drop catchable passes on 3rd down.

Should have caught that. Cannot give the opponent an opening on a game like thi

Well, i'm leaving the board to watch the rest of the game. For the rest of you actually rooting for the Irish, Go ND!

Reactions: wiu86
If anyone is interested, I believe Josh Adams has broken the record for yards gained in a game by a freshman at ND.

Reactions: HRC08
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT