ADVERTISEMENT

***ND v. Stanford GAME THREAD***

Wow, 13 minutes gone and our offense has not run a single play.

Our defense is shaky enough as it is. I hate to think what it will be like in the fourth quarter.

Reactions: TurnoverMachine
Wow, 13 minutes gone and our offense has not run a single play.

Our defense is shaky enough as it is. I hate to think what it will be like in the fourth quarter.

stanford will have 40 points by then

I have now turned it off. How sad to have to do that but I just hate bad defensive football teams and this one is poor to bad.

good looking offensive drive so fare. No mistakes in the red zone today please. Hopefully Vangorder is making some adjustments on the sidelines.... (real adjustments besides just blitzing on very play)

I have now turned it off. How sad to have to do that but I just hate bad defensive football teams and this one is poor to bad.

can you imagine what alabama or oklahoma would do to this team. it would be worse then 2012

While it is inexcusable to have a false start on a fourth and one inside the 10, I couldn't see the movement that caused the penalty.

Don't want to settle for field goals tonight.

unfortunate on offense .. Kizer had a wide open guy for TD instead he decided to tuck and run

So far tendencies holding true. ND defense can't get off the field. Offense goes the length of the field and has to settle for field goal after a sloppy penalty.

False start saved 3 points. The zone read pull was going nowhere. Just got to hang around and make a defensive play on 3rd down.

Thankfully we had the penalty because DK was not going to go anywhere on that run. Go under center and fall forward. Your QB is 6-4!!!!!!!

Reactions: Smellykaren
While it is inexcusable to have a false start on a fourth and one inside the 10, I couldn't see the movement.
Kelly calls worst plays in red zone. Predictable 3 Pat's. What a poor excuse for an offensive "genius"

I think we will get enough points from the offense to win (close to 30) but we probably won't get enough stops on defensive side of the ball. As many talented guys we have on defense someone has to stand up and be counted.

Reactions: Maplerock
Kelly calls worst plays in red zone. Predictable 3 Pat's. What a poor excuse for an offensive "genius"
Amazed we cannot stop mccaffrey. What has uncle Rico been doing the past week? Joke. Our D sux

ND can get a big time coach with the QBs coming back. This team never has any fire under the current idiot.

Red zone o still bad. D will be gassed by early 3rd Qtr if they don't get off the field.

This upcoming drive from Stanford will be telling. They have had a feel for the game now and feel of stanford tendencies in real time. Let's see if we have made some adjustments on D.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT