ADVERTISEMENT

***ND v. Stanford GAME THREAD***

No business being ranked high. Can't win big road games period! I'll take 10-2 but the defense has never been great for some odd reason. Can't believe you allow that play wide open in the middle! Defense sucks ass and needs to be called out period!

Can't even beat an average Stanford team. Kelly's gotta go. Same old shit. Kelly and uncle Rico suck. Fire both of these boneheads

#90 lost that game for ND. That was just an awful, undisciplined penalty. It gave them the confidence to win.

Was a great game. Sucks ND lost, but with their injuries, it's probably a good thing they're not in the playoffs. To everyone calling for people to get fired, you deserve a coach like Ty.

Vangorder should definitely be fired. Mark my words ND will NEVER win championship with him as a DC. I doubt we even play in one unless we get a top notch DC.

kick the extra point earlier and they couldve went for two to make it a 3 pt game.

Has anyone forgotten about the turnover in the Red Zone in the first half? Offense played well. This defense hasn't been play-off caliber all season. Missed assignments, missed tackles, blown coverage, no coverage, stupid stupid game altering penalties. I know, BK will say they played hard and he is proud and that is all true, but, the fact remains the Secondary is way beyond bad. Is it BVG? Todd Lyght? The talent just isn't there?

I'll take a great peach, fiesta, or whatever bowl (and not bc you hater pe**erheads predicted it). We did great with what we had on the field... no more talk about kelly can't develop bc he proved it this year. Proud of this team bc I was honestly one who thought we were in trouble whe Zaire went down. Good job irish! Keep your heads up.

Reactions: KellenPatrick
#90 lost that game for ND. That was just an awful, undisciplined penalty. It gave them the confidence to win.

I think it is easy to say that, but it happens all the time. You're tangled up with a blocker and you reach out to grab the guy. Too bad it happened, but I'd say the problem on defense tonight had to do with the inability of the secondary to cover anybody followed by the continued inability of almost the entire defense to tackle properly.

I'll take a great peach, fiesta, or whatever bowl (and not bc you hater pe**erheads predicted it). We did great with what we had on the field... no more talk about kelly can't develop bc he proved it this year. Proud of this team bc I was honestly one who thought we were in trouble whe Zaire went down. Good job irish! Keep your heads up.

Just pissed away a good season because we have no clue how to play defense. None

Unbelievable,with 30 sec. on the clock and they move down the field !!!!!! why not pass rush if you are going to leave the middle of the field open??????

Reactions: perseverare
And what can we
Just pissed away a good season because we have no clue how to play defense. None
And what can we do about it.... nothing!!! Kelly, van gorder, nobody is going anywhere. It is what it is. You and I can't do jack about it but get drunk and yell at the tv!!!

The future looks bleak Thomas best of it all of these three star players coming in next fall and all of what was supposed to be talented players leaving. It was the best shot Kelly was going to have at the National Championship. Still think we should be looking for a better coach who can take this program to the next level

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT