ADVERTISEMENT

ND never recovered from the Ohio State loss.

scubastevefl

I've posted how many times?
Dec 9, 2006
I was worried about it then and it’s come true. The teams goals were playoffs and post season hardware, the loss to OSU ended all of that despite the delusions of this board.

They were a 4th and 17 scramble from losing to Duke and ND got pummeled in the Derby City in all three phases on the game. Once they were out of playoff contention it spiraled.

Hartman now knows he is all but assured to be a UDFA. ND will now play in The Cheeses It Bowl and Angeli or Menchey will be the starter.

Time to start thinking about 24.

I was worried about it then and it’s come true. The teams goals were playoffs and post season hardware, the loss to OSU ended all of that despite the delusions of this board.

They were a 4th and 17 scramble from losing to Duke and ND got pummeled in the Derby City in all three phases on the game. Once they were out of playoff contention it spiraled.

Hartman now knows he is all but assured to be a UDFA. ND will now play in The Cheeses It Bowl and Angeli or Menchey will be the starter.

Louisville game them a colonic irrigation!

Really ?

Keep your day job !

And how would you start thinking about 24, by playing lesser players and losing more games ?

How fair is that to the other players ?

You know nothing about football, you’re a quitter !

Reactions: NDinNJ
We were all bamboozled because we picked up Hartman. The ND media and fans overhyped the hell out of him. This was never going to be a playoff team.

Our D-line is too thin. Although we have some decent starters, they're getting gassed and there is a drop off when the rotating guys are coming in.

The WR's are useless across the board. Absolutely no one competes to get open or fight for the ball. Really makes it easy to scheme a defense to stop us. Is the WR play a lack of talent or is it coaching? I really don't know.

Being loaded with 5/6 year guys clearly doesn't mean shit. These are 5/6 year guys that lost to Marshall and Stanford last year. What would make us think they didn't have that in them still?

SH is fine. It's the OC and the offense that sucks. And he probably was and could've/would've been drafted a year ago had he turned pro. With an outside shot to stick in the NFL something like Ian Book did. And would be pumping out the same kind of production at WF right now if he had stayed there.....

The hire, if you can even call it a hire, of our shitty OC, of course everyone knows about.... And to what should be no surprise, the offense is floundering, now that we're playing some good opponents.

So don't blame SH.

Reactions: cgaynor
IMO, ND played by far their best game vs OSU. Was it Holtz who said every week he had a different team? ND is, on average, not as bad as their worst week and not as good as their best. The Irish are much improved from last season, but not quite NC quality quite yet.

I listened to this in 2016. Hire Marc Dantonio. Hire PJ Fleck. Hire Tom Herman. Hire Justin Fuente.
Mario Cristobal may be available soon. We stuck with Kelly after Northwestern 2014 so it won't be a disqualification.

Reactions: BGI User 1596
We gotta win Saturday.

Can’t lose 3 out 4, then sit for 2 weeks on the bye. Things will get ugly.

• Haha
Reactions: cgaynor
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT