ADVERTISEMENT

ND losing a LB for the season

Kelso86

All Star
Sep 3, 2003
No link yet, but read an article (on Facebook -- don't have the ability to paste the article here -- phone vs company PC) where Freeman stated that Bo Bauer is done for the year from an injury to his knee on Tuesday. Sucky way to end a career at ND.

Time for the young guys to step up.

Last edited:
Bummer, he always gave it his all and was a good energy guy. With that said we can now get our more athletic young linebackers some reps which will help this season and beyond.

Reactions: Golson5
Bummer, he always gave it his all and was a good energy guy. With that said we can now get our more athletic young linebackers some reps which will help this season and beyond.
Right, this is a blessing in disguise! These idiot coaches who would otherwise refuse to play bright young talent like Prince Kollie, now they have no choice.....

Right, this is a blessing in disguise! These idiot coaches who would otherwise refuse to play bright young talent like Prince Kollie, now they have no choice.....
"These idiot coaches who would otherwise refuse to play bright young talent like Prince Kollie, now they have no choice...."

Why the hell are you not on the staff then? You always seem to have the right answer.

Right......... you have to trust this staff completely, not like they lost to a bad marshall team. I mean come on. Not like we've had any massive breakdowns on Defense in any games or our offense started the season on fire.

"These idiot coaches who would otherwise refuse to play bright young talent like Prince Kollie, now they have no choice...."

Why the hell are you not on the staff then? You always seem to have the right answer.
Dude, I was being sarcastic. I was mocking the haters. But now that you mention it, maybe I should join the staff. Not for my football expertise which is of course insignificant. But just for general good judgement and strategizing. I'm actually serious. Not myself per se, but only that coaching staffs might do well to have outside voices and perspectives. So they don't get too isolated or insular.....

No injury is a blessing, in disguise or not.
No it's true, that's what kills me about the sport of football. The brain damage is bad enough, but it's all the damn injuries. For most people, tearing their knee up is a really big thing in their life, and can be a life-changing event in the bad way. For football players it's all in a day's work.

And I was kidding, I was being facetious.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT