ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting My next FutureCast prediction for Notre Dame

Tyler James

I've posted how many times?
Staff
Dec 31, 2021
I'm ready to make another prediction in Notre Dame's favor for the 2025 class.

Dominik Hulak, a three-star linebacker from Elmhurst (Ill.) IC Catholic Prep, has been on the Irish wish list as a future vyper defensive end. And he's been a frequent Notre Dame visitor with four trips to campus this year. The latest came in October to watch Notre Dame beat USC.

"The energy in the stadium was awesome," Hulak told Inside ND Sports following the visit. "The players were all hyped up. That really exceeded my expectations, because I definitely walked in wanting to see something that could not change my mind but add on to the school of what I [already] see it as."

Hulak has strong relationships with defensive line coach Al Washington, defensive coordinator Al Golden and director of recruiting Chad Bowden. I see those relationships winning out for Notre Dame.

According to MaxPreps, the 6-foot-3, 225-pound Hulak has totaled 36 solo tackles, six tackles for loss and three sacks in his junior season. IC Catholic Prep (9-2) plays against St. Laurence (8-3) on Saturday in the IHSA Class 4A state quarterfinals.

Hulak's offer list also includes Illinois, Iowa, Iowa State, Kansas, Louisville, Missouri, Purdue and Wisconsin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News