ADVERTISEMENT

Merriweather reminds me of Equanameous St.Brown.

Tru2Irish

ND Expert
Aug 2, 2013
He needs a light bulb to go off. He has the talent. It justs seems like he needs that next gear to get the job done. I hope that happens for him as he still is young and can improve. There are glimpses of success he shows us now and then. Just not at a consistent level. He will get there and be better than St.Brown.

Reactions: BGI User 756
He needs a light bulb to go off. He has the talent. It justs seems like he needs that next gear to get the job done. I hope that happens for him as he still is young and can improve. There are glimpses of success he shows us now and then. Just not at a consistent level. He will get there and be better than St.Brown.
I actually seeing transferring out -- with Colzie, Thomas, Greathouse, Flores back next year, the expected rise from James, who knows what to expect from KK Smith -- Cam Williams coming into the fold -- and that does not included Staes and Evans and any other TE who may rise -- he may follow the path of Styles and lose snaps.

I hate to see it, the kid is athletic enough -- but something has to click -- and soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: theskibro
I actually seeing transferring out -- with Colzie, Thomas, Greathouse, Flores back next year, the expected rise from James, who knows what to expect from KK Smith -- Cam Williams coming into the fold -- and that does not included Staes and Evans and any other TE who may rise -- he may follow the path of Styles and lose snaps.

I hate to see it, the kid is athletic enough -- but something has to clock -- and soon.
I would think Colzie is more likely

Reactions: jeans525
EQSB caught 92 passes his last two seasons in South Bend playing WR with Brandon Wimbush as QB a lot, and is going on year 6 in the NFL.

So if Merriweather reached that apex, good for him.

Merriweather comes off as a clown who dinks around on the sideline and clowns around on the field. He needs to sit the bench until he’s a senior or transfer. He nearly lost us the game. Never had there been a player that caused an offensive Pi, dropped the ball, and then flat out fake basketball player flopped all in one play on a game winning drive. He seems to be a repeat offender of clowning. Last year he got the benefit of the doubt for giving up on the football and everyone blamed the lights. Well now he just appears immature and doesn’t seem to care about his team. Play James!

Merriweather comes off as a clown who dinks around on the sideline and clowns around on the field. He needs to sit the bench until he’s a senior or transfer. He nearly lost us the game. Never had there been a player that caused an offensive Pi, dropped the ball, and then flat out fake basketball player flopped all in one play on a game winning drive. He seems to be a repeat offender of clowning. Last year he got the benefit of the doubt for giving up on the football and everyone blamed the lights. Well now he just appears immature and doesn’t seem to care about his team. Play James!
🤡

EQSB caught 92 passes his last two seasons in South Bend playing WR with Brandon Wimbush as QB a lot, and is going on year 6 in the NFL.

So if Merriweather reached that apex, good for him.
Speaking of apexes, wish he could have reached half his brothers. EQB was decent but he can go cheer on CU with Chase.

Reactions: BGI User 756
I am certain your CFB and NFL career was far better.
Got it- so the board members are unable to have an opinion unless their collegiate career equals those in question or salary matches those in debate? You’re just here defending them from the mob? Noble work

Got it- so the board members are unable to have an opinion unless their collegiate career equals those in question or salary matches those in debate? You’re just here defending them from the mob? Noble work
Well, we should all be so "decent" playing WR at Notre Dame, graduating from Notre Dame, and playing tonight for the Chicago Bears in his sixth year in the NFL.

Decent indeed.

Well, we should all be so "decent" playing WR at Notre Dame, graduating from Notre Dame, and playing tonight for the Chicago Bears in his sixth year in the NFL.

Decent indeed.
Did anybody on this board play for Notre Dame? If we’re judging by the overall accomplishments of this board, we’ll he’s Randy Moss. That’s where you miss the point, EQB isn’t judged next to the degenerates on the board but rather against ND’s bar.. and by that bar, yes quite decent indeed.

I wish, i don't remember someone with his height and speed playing so short and slow

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT